• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

FUCKING SPIDERS

Saw a baby one with its mother on the landing. That fucker is lucky it had its bairn with it or I would have stomped it.

I guess it's not too bad, could be worse. Just have to try and stick it out until their contracts end.

I still can't believe Young is on those wages.

-He was making a step up in his career to United so he should have accepted whatever shit wages we threw at him. Different from a bigger name that needs money to convince him.
-United already had Nani and Valencia at the time. Both of which were playing great. Buying Young wasn't some desperate need.

I just don't fucking get it. What the fuck were Gill and Fergie thinking?

We paid a ridiculous fee for him too. Tragic deal.

Oggy says it's Welbeck, Hernandez and Kagawa tomorrow.

Fuck them, I want Wilson.

wedward

tumblr_meujhiRUhT1qbiykfo1_500.gif

"Hey Marco, some club wants to sign you!"
"Who?"
"Arsenal"

He flew to London to discuss it m8.

Bold One

-He was making a step up in his career to United so he should have accepted whatever shit wages we threw at him. Different from a bigger name that needs money to convince him.
-United already had Nani and Valencia at the time. Both of which were playing great. Buying Young wasn't some desperate need.

SAF hubris

he always believed he could turn piss into wine, to some extent he was right

FUCKING SPIDERS

Saw a baby one with its mother on the landing. That fucker is lucky it had its bairn with it or I would have stomped it.

Did you see the monster that for away from 3Sixty the other day on whatapp? I'm amazed he woke up, without killing it, I thought he would be dead.

Lightning

Banned
the Shad era: over before it even began

I have no problem selling Podolski because Wenger doesn't trust him to play up front anyways. Sell Podolski, bring in Remy. That's an upgrade.
Arteta's injury and Giroud's injury are not preventable by fitness. They were not muscular injuries, they were impact injuries. Nothing Shad can do about those.

We paid a ridiculous fee for him too. Tragic deal.

Oggy says it's Welbeck, Hernandez and Kagawa tomorrow.

Fuck them, I want Wilson.

What the fuck. Wilson and Adnan will never start a match. If Wilson wasn't going to play in the cup match why not let him play that u21 match against Liverpool? The u21 team doesn't play again for another month.

Pls Juve, buy Chicha already.

Are there any Swansea fans here? Looks like you guys are in the lead to sign Benjamin Stambouli. Apparently his dad is trying to block any move to Marseille because he was fired from a job there last Summer. What a petty fuck.

Kikarian

Apparently Welbeck wants to play central now we have Di Maria*.

We have so many players clogging up certain areas of the pitch on none in other areas.

Lightning

Banned
I hope this means Podolski stays.

(clutching at straws here)
Many so called fans on twitter are rejoicing thinking this will cause Wenger to bring in a top class striker. Deluded fools sadden me being happy one of our players is hurt to clutch at straws.

I'm the same. I don't want Podolski to go. Wenger ain't buying a striker, this injury is very disappointing.

Think Kagawa will play CM.

Then Januzaj behind the striker.

Januzaj won't start. Welbeck is in need of matches after his injury. Kagawa is in need of matches. Even if Chicha didn't play, Wilson would probably take his spot.

Januzaj won't essentially play this week because that midfield appearance wasn't really giving him a chance to do anything.

Hixx

I need a piss but what if the spiders are still out there, conspiring? I can't go to bed with a full bladder, mine's as weak as an old man's. Shit.

Ferguson benefited from managing the league's best team in one of the most imbalanced eras of its history. Oil money and foreign investments were a great equalizer, and began to expose him towards the end of his time with the team.

This is the guy who let United's roster become imbalanced shit. This is the guy who personally choose Moyes as his replacement.

The same United team that fell out of Champions League last year doesn't do much better with Ferguson at the reigns. Chelsea and City have far better rosters. Hell, so does Arsenal after this off-season.

Elchele

I need a piss but what if the spiders are still out there, conspiring? I can't go to bed with a full bladder, mine's as weak as an old man's. Shit.

why would you fear spiders m8, unless you live in Australia, you have nothing to be afraid of

EmiPrime

Many so called fans on twitter are rejoicing thinking this will cause Wenger to bring in a top class striker. Deluded fools sadden me being happy one of our players is hurt to clutch at straws.

I'm the same. I don't want Podolski to go. Wenger ain't buying a striker, this injury is very disappointing.

They did that with Arteta too apparently. Fuck these people.

Ideally Poldi comes back into the team and scores a hat trick on wednesday then Theo comes back soonish. Hope springs eternal. ;)

Yeah, that sounds totally believable. Like, the next article you show me is some Columbian drug cartel newspaper quoting the Nigerian Football Weekly.

We'll take Leitner off your hands too, loan with option of 15million? He's the future GOAT german CM.
If you buy him for ten million right now, you can have him instantly.

Leitner is shit

What could have been ;(

He's SO fucking talented but somehow still doesn't realize that he needs to work harder/get off his high horse.

Ferguson benefited from managing the league's best team in one of the most imbalanced eras of its history. Oil money and foreign investments were a great equalizer, and began to expose him towards the end of his time with the team.

This is the guy who let United's roster become imbalanced shit. This is the guy who personally choose Moyes as his replacement.

The same United team that fell out of Champions League last year doesn't do much better with Ferguson at the reigns. Chelsea and City have far better rosters. Hell, so does Arsenal after this off-season.

He walked the league with Young, Valencia, Cleverley, and shit Evra. Everybody should be sucking his balls.

We won the league the season he left. His biggest failure was thinking that Moyes could be anywhere near as good as him.

omgkitty

You still doing that thing where you control your dreams?

Watch out, you're starting to mix realities, my friend.

I'm gonna make you a promise Milch....if Arsenal ever signs Reus, I won't give you shit or rub it in your face or do any of that crap that blaburn does. I know deep down you actually really like us Arsenal fans, and I just want to show you we're not all bad and that we love you, even if you are a huge dick to us sometimes.

wedward

He walked the league with Young, Valencia, Cleverley, and shit Evra. Everybody should be sucking his balls.

I really don't understand it. Like, what did he do? He didn't train the team. How involved was he with tactics?

Was he just a really good motivator?

I'm gonna make you a promise Milch....if Arsenal ever signs Reus, I won't give you shit or rub it in your face or do any of that crap that blaburn does. I know deep down you actually really like us Arsenal fans, and I just want to show you we're not all bad and that we love you, even if you are a huge dick to us sometimes.

I will.

I am going to respond to every SINGLE post he makes on GAF, no matter the thread, with a pic of Reus in his Arsenal kit.

Lightning

Banned
They did that with Arteta too apparently. Fuck these people.

Ideally Poldi comes back into the team and scores a hat trick on wednesday then Theo comes back soonish. Hope springs eternal. ;)
Saddens me when our own fans rejoice at our players getting hurt playing their best for our club.

Poldi can do a good job. I'm sure we'll qualify for the CL despite our mounting problems but numbers are getting rather stretched. Really want Carvalho to come in.

Looks like we have missed out on Manolas.

wedward

Saddens me when our own fans rejoice at our players getting hurt playing their best for our club.

Poldi can do a good job. I'm sure we'll qualify for the CL despite our mounting problems but numbers are getting rather stretched. Really want Carvalho to come in.

Looks like we have missed out on Manolas.

Yeah, really don't understand the people who talk like that about Giroud. Sometimes i get carried away and say he is shit, but I don't actually think that. And it's not his fault he isn't good enough. He does his best and works his ass off for the team. I'll always be a Giroud fan.

Hope we keep Poldi. Don't see why we would get rid of him unless he doesn't think he will get enough time and wants to go somewhere he will start.

I think we will get Carvalho if we qualify on Wednesday. Think we will settle around 28.

GorillaJu

There was competition for his signature. We wanted him too and ended up getting Downing instead.

I really don't understand it. Like, what did he do? He didn't train the team. How involved was he with tactics?

Was he just a really good motivator?

I will.

I am going to respond to every SINGLE post he makes on GAF, no matter the thread, with a pic of Reus in his Arsenal kit.

He's a much better tactician than anyone ever gave him credit for.

Tactician isn't the best word, there's a guy on Twitter who talked about it a while back. Said he was a master strategist. Knew how the manage the squad and fixture list perfectly.

People forget that he did train the team for a long time aswell. He trained all the "class of 92". He was still involved in the training when we signed Ronaldo and Rooney.

He was just the best basically.

What a magnificent bastard.

ATF487

Just watched Liverpool/City, what a strange game. Liverpool played well for a lot of it, although I'm starting to wonder if the defense frailties are coaching related, or if it will just take some time for the back four to get comfortable with each other. I don't think they can compete with Chelsea/City this year though so the real competition is Arsenal/Spurs/Everton/United?

Johnson being injured might be a blessing in disguise if Flanno will be fit soon. Manquillo looked decent against Southampton but he's very inexperienced

Fuck you guys man. We would have had Varane too until you guys went after Jones. We ended up having to buy Jones a year earlier than planned.

I think Zidane getting involved took that one away from us - and that's why we moved for Jones.

But now that Zidane wants Varela...

He's a much better tactician than anyone ever gave him credit for.

Tactician isn't the best word, there's a guy on Twitter who talked about it a while back. Said he was a master strategist. Knew how the manage the squad and fixture list perfectly.

People forget that he did train the team for a long time aswell. He trained all the "class of 92". He was still involved in the training when we signed Ronaldo and Rooney.

He was just the best basically.

What a magnificent bastard.

Why did he have to go? :'(

I think Zidane getting involved took that one away from us - and that's why we moved for Jones.

But now that Zidane wants Varela...

I think Zidane came after that. I think Varane also said that United buying Jones meant he decided he wasn't going to United.

We're going to sell Varela to Madrid now too... and we still won't play Janko as a rb. Fuck off Joyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom