• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I'd like to say something far fetched like LvG is playing the kids and fringe players to prove a point to Woodward that he needs more money spent. But earlier today we just smashed the British transfer record an have spent £130m so far this transfer window. So I just don't know what's happened. More money will be spent but this system just has to go.

It's clear at this point that someone very charitable out there has found a monkey paw and has generously shared one wish with the world. A true hero.

Arnie

Really? I think Rodgers would and probably should play the kids / back up players against this level of opposition and expect to win comfortably.
This time last season, when we had no Europe, he played a full strength team in this round against Notts County.

Hodgson played a reserve side and was beaten in the rain at Anfield by Northampton.

dc89

I'd like to say something far fetched like LvG is playing the kids and fringe players to prove a point to Woodward that he needs more money spent. But earlier today we just smashed the British transfer record an have spent £130m so far this transfer window. So I just don't know what's happened. More money will be spent but this system just has to go.

Bu bu £200m+ in 12 months is surely enough?

Go_Ly_Dow

just went for a piss and carried on pissing after it stopped coming out for a good 10 seconds. starting deeply at the flusher in shock

omgkitty

Jimmy Chilides ‏@Jimmy_Chilides 1m

Hearing whispers tonight it's this man that Wenger wants and a bid already being put to PSG tonight

Bv_ikOsCUAEixHu.jpg

Really? I think Rodgers would and probably should play the kids / back up players against this level of opposition and expect to win comfortably.

I'd hope not tbh. We tend to scrape through or lose against lower league opposition recently, even when we play our first team

Man Utd are probably gonna play less games this season than we did last season :O

Hernandez is bad at football

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Who cares how much you spent if only one of your signed players is playing. Shaw is injured, and Rojo and Di Maria haven't played yet.

rodvik

This time last season, when we had no Europe, he played a full strength team in this round against Notts County.

Hodgson played a reserve side and was beaten in the rain at Anfield by Northampton.

Well fair do's then.

I hope and expect lambert to play our kids. We dont need extra cup games for our relegation battle.

Wilbur

Banned
Fair play MK Dons, well deserved.

Lots and lots and lots of work to do. At least eight of these players should never play for our club again.

It literally is. Did not realise our reserves were this horrendous.

I told you guys Januzaj and Wilson are the only ones that are really talented. Pereira is talented too, but isn't suited for the number 10 position. He did well as a midfielder today though.

Those other fuckers including Chicha can get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom