• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't see what the problem is with signing autographs. People would criticise him if he walked away from all the kids with their pens as well, probably. Fucking media berks.

What cannot be denied is how shit the team was, the shape was, and the tactics throughout the match were. Come on Louis.

Suen

It really isn't :lol
It is and Gervinho will score a hat trick against you. Enjoy Allegri sucking your blood the coming years.

#ForzaRoma
#FuckTorino

Jimmy Chilides ‏@Jimmy_Chilides 1m

Hearing whispers tonight it's this man that Wenger wants and a bid already being put to PSG tonight

Bv_ikOsCUAEixHu.jpg
Pls don't play with my fragile sunforsaken heart.

Wilbur

Banned
So it was on BeIN Sports.

Fuck, I just saw a replay of one of the Afobe goals. Why was the defense just scrambling about? What the fuck was going on?

who knows :lol

God I'm glad this was only the capital one cup. Shouldn't be happening, but I'm not devastated. If anything, it'll hasten a change in system.

Confidence has to be so low right now.

Don't see what the problem is with signing autographs. People would criticise him if he walked away from all the kids with their pens as well, probably. Fucking media berks.

What cannot be denied is how shit the team was, the shape was, and the tactics throughout the match were. Come on Louis.

Nothing wrong with it. But there was something really sad about him just standing there signing all their shit. He just kept going and going.

doicare

The vast majority of those players aren't 'Manchester Utd' quality. Yes you have injuries but your squad, even if fully fit would still be poorer than City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton etc.

My point is that you haven't bought well, haven't brought through players or developed the youth in an acceptable way. You are weaker in quality and in depth than the Prem's big guns. Major job ahead to repair that.
Shaw, Rafael, Herrera, Carrick and Van Persie are all first choice team quality and most of the rest are good enough for second choice. This fully fit Manchester United team isn't worse than Everton lol and it's debatable about some of the other teams that finished above them last year. United have bought well now, it's just typical luck that of the signings they've made they've all got injured and EVERY game they've played so far this season at least one player has gone off injured, it's a joke.

You talk about youth and bringing players through but none of the top Premier league teams have done better, City and Chelsea play significantly less youth players than United and don't have a single one as good as Januzaj. Liverpool only have Sterling and Arsenal a handful that aren't anything special.
If united players could defend as well as you.

Not that you do it well, but you at least have a pulse.

��������
When you're forced to mainly play 3rd and 4th choice defenders with a midfield of 4th and 5th choice players it tends to lead to shit defending

Yea, signing autographs is fine.

I don't know what Louis will do and I am a bit lost on what he is trying to do. Woodward has let him down on the transfers side, injuries are causing havoc.

But wtf was up with Evans today? If he does this shit in the league we have pretty much nowhere to go. I predict he won't start this weekend.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand. What were the goals like?

4-0 against MK Dons. They're hardly even a real team.

This is a new low..

Shit midfield. Terrible defence (Evans at fault for at least two of the goals). Chicha and DDG had their worst games in a United shirt.

Nothing wrong with it. But there was something really sad about him just standing there signing all their shit. He just kept going and going.

Yeah, fair enough.

Labadal

Shaw, Rafael, Herrera, Carrick and Van Persie are all first choice team quality and most of the rest are good enough for second choice. This fully fit Manchester United team isn't worse than Everton lol and it's debatable about some of the other teams that finished above them last year. United have bought well now, it's just typical luck that of the signings they've made they've all got injured and EVERY game they've played so far this season at least one player has gone off injured, it's a joke.

You talk about youth and bringing players through but none of the top Premier league teams have done better, City and Chelsea play significantly less youth players than United and don't have a single one as good as Januzaj. Liverpool only have Sterling and Arsenal a handful that aren't anything special.

When you're forced to mainly play 3rd and 4th choice defenders with a midfield of 4th and 5th choice players it tends to lead to shit defending

Tom Cleverley.

I don't understand. What were the goals like?

4-0 against MK Dons. They're hardly even a real team.

This is a new low..

Evans was like utter complete shit.

Whoever was playing at RB gave the ball away way too many times.

Anderson was better than Cleverly and Fletcher combined. You should know just by this sentence how much of deep shit trouble we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom