• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

If this is genuinely your opinion, then Arsene has conditioned you to be worse than I ever thought.

In 114 games at Championship level he scored 28 goals.
Didn't have Ozil, Alexis, Walcott or Ramsey beside him in the Championship.

Players wouldn't know who to man-mark at corners with him and Mertesacker in the side. Probably has good defensive headers too.

Give him a chance.

K1LLER7

Think so

Where Killer finds these cretinous transfer sources I'll never know. The kid who runs the Craig Sainsbury account turned out to be a racist shitebag.

Unless Killer you just search Vidal and endlessly look for any morsel of hope to cling to
Was randomly on my TL. I retweeted it and then Zabo retweeted it lol.

Danchi

I use to post on the Codemasters forums when I was I was like fourteen and everyone would buy Zigic from Red Star in LMA Manager.

For that alone he's okay in my book.

Get Muriqui as well and Arsenal will win the league every season. Especially with Jermaine Pennant on the wing.

Wilbur

Banned
ArseGaf in the last 24 hours:

Winning trophies doesn't give me extra pleasure

I rate Zigic

JDsIANu.png

:lol the way you phrased this

makes it seem like Wenger is a signing sociopath
He can manipulate his fanbase into believing any signing is a good signing, never smiles unless he's buying a player, blames others, has no foresight into the future except on rare occasions, lacks preparation skills

he's basically a sociopathic manager, bro

L1NETT

Who is next

Mamady Sidibe?

Kenywene Jones?

Kevin Davies?

More than £20m for a forward that has scored 26 goals in 118 top flight games. That sounds like a good deal.

£22m for Joleon Lescott. That sounds like a good deal

£17m for Roque Santa Cruz. That sounds like a good deal

Van Ginkel and Torres on loan to Milan, and then buy Destro is pretty good. But need to get another CDM in if Ginkel is going... Which kind of sucks, especially as Romeu is also out on loan and could probably act like a backup.

That can only mean one thing.

Vidal bid incoming.

pappe

All this talk about who needs to be kept and who should be get rid of is meaningless as long as we stick to fucking 3-5-2.

Salvadora

More than £20m for a forward that has scored 26 goals in 118 top flight games. That sounds like a good deal.
Makes Zigic who got 28 goals in 114 games on a free look even better

He's also really, really tall which could come in handy in the physical EPL.

Wilbur

Banned
Vidal has said his adioses. Congrats Junited.

stop it

Who is next

Mamady Sidibe?

Kenywene Jones?

Kevin Davies?

On the subject of Jones and tangentially linking it to Cardiff: Macheda scored twice last night. Even Macheda is better than us.

It still won't look good.

Better than that though, I'd assume. He can't have started more than 50 games up front, can he? He's usually put on the wing for us

Eh. I luv him more than life

Meier

Sturridge went for £12m with 26 in 96 and he was younger than Welbz. Let's be honest, if United can get more than £15m for him they've done incredible business. I guess Shane Long did just go for £12m though so who knows at this point.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't even want to fathom a Vidal transfer again. I did that earlier in the summer. I'm not getting my hopes up again.

The best player in the universe will not be coming to Manchester United. I have already settled for Glenn Whelan.

The Veggie/Vegan thread in OT is quite interesting/funny.

Could you guys do veggie for a week?

Four years running and no signs of quitting any time soon.

I eat enough eggs, beans, and nuts to cover my protein needs, but the bulk of my food is made up of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.

L1NETT

If I'm Chuba Akpom and the two strikers ahead of me are The French newborn lamb and the Serbian beanpole and I empty out my locker, kick Arsene Wenger in the dick and go and play for Luton or some shit

Danchi

Four years running and no signs of quitting any time soon.

I eat enough eggs, beans, and nuts to cover my protein needs, but the bulk of my food is made up of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.

At maybe seven/eight years myself and can't see it ever changing either. In fact, since I started cooking I'm closer to the vegan side.

L1NETT

I can't remember him doing anything of note whatsoever

but then again that's because he had as much presence at your club as the ectoplasm of mesut ozil

He told the physio a funny joke once

He also passed the football quite quickly

Also used up the whole of North London's supply of deep heat

Aside from that, nada

Salva m8 embrace your Serbian Giant.

Danchi

I can't remember him doing anything of note whatsoever

but then again that's because he had as much presence at your club as the ectoplasm of mesut ozil

He scored a penalty against Wigan in the FA Cup and that's about it.

That was enough
for fourth
though.

These guys go off the books next year:

SUMMER 2015
Ben Amos (10/04/90)
Anderson (13/04/88)
Tom Cleverley (12/08/89)
Darren Fletcher (01/02/84)
Antonio Valencia (04/08/85)
Michael Carrick (28/07/81)

Just one more year to go.
Valencia has re upped for 4 more years.

But yeah will be good to see the back of Tom and Andow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom