• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve are now training in Vinovo and for some reason, Vidal is on the field training with his former teammates.

he's so sweet :(

You want Podolski

Your opinion is null and void

I want him because he's an utterly cool (albeit shit in footballing terms) Polish/German hybrid maschine.

iAJ53k9ew1ybR.gif

Barzul

Juve are now training in Vinovo and for some reason, Vidal is on the field training with his former teammates.

he's so sweet :(

I want him because he's an utterly cool (albeit shit in footballing terms) Polish/German hybrid maschine.
Isn't it obvious?

Woodward tested him. He told Vidal to say his goodbyes and leave his destiny in TripleWoods hands. Vidal did as he was bid because he wants to come to United (7th). Now that Woodward knows Vidal doesn't want to play in Europe this year he will get serious. He has contacted Morata or whatever his name is and will pay the £32m, as requested.

Isn't it obvious?

Woodward tested him. He told Vidal to say his goodbyes and leave his destiny in TripleWoods hands. Vidal did as he was bid because he wants to come to United (7th). Now that Woodward knows Vidal doesn't want to play in Europe this year he will get serious. He has contacted Morata or whatever his name is and will pay the £32m, as requested.

Pretty sure it was £45m

Rockyrock

Not sure why trash premier league players like Soldado and Torres is a surprise to you after Taarabt, at least that's an upgrade.

Also Ginkel I could see doing really well in Serie A tbh.
Honestly he was one of the best players on Milan last year once he came over from what I watched. Though thats not saying much, because the team looked completely lifeless last season.

As for the forwards Im honestly fine with El Sha and I believe he will shine again this season with no Balo, but I still want Borini.

2 of the above are already out of the list anyways sigh. Probably no one coming in the end.

probably

are Soldado, Torres, and van ginkel really our targets...FFS

Just sign Borini

No, our real targets are Pandev and Dzemaili. And we will sell Rami to Monaco because we have too many CBs and Mexes and Zaccardo refuse to leave because they are cunts.

I would also be happy with Borini but I doubt it will happen. We just got 20m euros and are acting like we have no money. Something is up, I feel like Galliani's hands are tied.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isn't it obvious?

I got all the references! 10/10

1406791758325.gif

wedward

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 2m
Wenger: "I've confidence we've enough quality upfront to cover for his (Giroud) absence & get right result tonight without him' (#afc prog)

uh huh.

I don't get the Insigne situation, what's going on? I'd sell our whole left flank to buy him.
Petulance and preposterous expectations.

Because he's a Napoletano with immense promise, the supporters have thought for years now that he was going to be this club's eventual superstar. Even his name is inspiring. With Lavezzi and Cavani both gone, I think many had initially turned their hopes to Insigne to basically become our new Maradona. Too many people have let that "Italian Messi" idea cloud their judgments.

Insigne didn't have the best of times last season, he didn't have a spectacular World Cup, and I think it's generally agreed that both Callejon and Mertens are better than him, at least for now. And all this happened just when they thought he would have his explosive season.

The fans want too much too soon, both from Insigne and from ADL. Many of them expect Insigne to start making mesmerizing run after mesmerizing run, dribbling every defender in his path, banging in a Cavani number of goals each year; and they expect ADL to be spending like we did last summer, regardless of whether we've sold players for sizable sums or not. Everyone has been so spoiled over the last decade by our scintillating rise that they're unwilling to budge on their expectations of immediacy; consequently, they've become a bunch of wailing fools when the reality of contemporary football penetrates their delusions.

Salvadora

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 2m
Wenger: "I've confidence we've enough quality upfront to cover for his (Giroud) absence & get right result tonight without him' (#afc prog)

uh huh.
Zigic could (figuratively considering his size) slip under the radar given his free transfer status.

Well played, Wenger.

Rockyrock

No, our real targets are Pandev and Dzemaili. And we will sell Rami to Monaco because we have too many CBs and Mexes and Zaccardo refuse to leave because they are cunts.

I would also be happy with Borini but I doubt it will happen. We just got 20m euros and are acting like we have no money. Something is up, I feel like Galliani's hands are tied.

I fucking hate all our CBs. I'd rather have Nesta in a wheelchair at this point.

I agree with the Galliani thing. IDK what's going on.

Timurid

Rami being freed by Spartak Monaco and Milan buying Torres would be an amazing dream. Now Mastour has to leave that dump and go to a bigger club like Toro.

Meier

We just got 20m euros and are acting like we have no money. Something is up, I feel like Galliani's hands are tied.

You still owe City nearly £10m from the £20m you agreed to pay.. obviously you can stay on the same payment schedule, but I'm sure they won't reinvest all of the money since Milan took a net transfer loss on him (not to mention wages, etc.). It's pretty pathetic how cheap Berlusconi is being these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom