• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Isn't he like a blag Vermaelen?

Barely got a game at Atletico, doubt he could challenge Arsenal's main central pairing. Which begs the questions: why?

Because it is hard to find a good cb who is willing to be third choice.

I mean Barca just bought Vermaelen. United bought Rojo. Not a ton of good CB's available.

I don't think being unable to break up Atletico's pairing is a knock against him. They were superb last year

L1NETT

It's probably made by a 13 year old but please sign Zigic

Please please please

Zigic and Sanogo, would probably be not just the worst strikeforce in the Premier League, but all of the Football Leagues and probably all of recorded history

Alexis Sanchez: From Messi to Zigic

Yen

"@OptaJoe: 5 - Top 5 PL mins/goal at a single club:
Shearer (BR) 106 mins
Sturridge (Liv) 111
Aguero (MC) 113
Lukaku (WBA) 118
Torres (Liv) 121
Peak."

Wilbur

Banned
Hernandez for anything over 10m would be a fucking achievement at this point. That little flick he attempted at 4-0 down made me fucking furious.

Wilson had a tenth of the time on the pitch and performed ten times better. Sell the pea cunt.

L1NETT

Hernandez was so bad anyone willing to pay actual tangible money for him should be given a 12 month transfer ban as punishment

Book Tokens at best

Maybe an opened pack of polos you found in your pocket.

K1LLER7

Hernandez for anything over 10m would be a fucking achievement at this point. That little flick he attempted at 4-0 down made me fucking furious.

Wilson had a tenth of the time on the pitch and performed ten times better. Sell the pea cunt.
He helped us win 2 titles m8.

He's been great for the club. Will be sad to see him leave but would be better for him and the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt is enjoying this.
cute-dog-smile-ears-girl-funny.gif

prob the easiest fanbase to toy with
"@OptaJoe: 5 - Top 5 PL mins/goal at a single club:
Shearer (BR) 106 mins
Sturridge (Liv) 111
Aguero (MC) 113
Lukaku (WBA) 118
Torres (Liv) 121
Peak."

I still think Django is underrated. He deserves more love, articles and songs written about him :( ffs even Welbeck gets more love articles-wise

and I still think you're a cunt for not following us on twatter

Wilbur

Banned
He helped us win 2 titles m8.

He's been great for the club. Will be sad to see him leave but would be better for him and the club.

He was very good in his first season, but I'd put that down to lack of exposure to defenders and the fact he didn't start as much.

Last few years I've been pretty peeved every time I've seen his name in the starting line up. He just isn't a good enough footballer to warrant a starting place at United.

Clegg

As it stands Real Madrid have probably have a weaker starting 11 even though they've bought two great players in Kroos and James.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is still my favorite of all your gifs.

and ADL is still my favourite president of all time

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis swore at “moaning” fans ahead of tonight’s Champions League play-off in Bilbao.

The patron is in Spain for the match and was taking pictures with supporters outside the hotel in the build-up to tonight’s match.

When one fan asked him to “please make more of an effort” on the transfer market, ADL was furious.

“You always cry and moan, you fans are good at that,” De Laurentiis was recorded telling the heckler.

“First you cry, then you complain and then you ****.
”

he's so funny :lol :lol :lol

LegoArmo

That'd be mega-English Tax

Such is life.

He's a local lad, and the potential is there with him, plus he's one of very few quick United players (Di Maria, Welbeck, Januzaj, Valencia).

I'd keep Valencia too... He could be a useful back up if he can stop being such a chicken-shit.

Yen

cute-dog-smile-ears-girl-funny.gif

prob the easiest fanbase to toy with

I still think Django is underrated. He deserves more love, articles and songs written about him :( ffs even Welbeck gets more love articles-wise

and I still think you're a cunt for not following us on twatter
Hi, my Twitter name is @tyrion

he's so funny :lol :lol :lol
The real GOAT. Messi, Ronaldo, and all the others are just pretenders.

Also, our supporters truly are horrible. Calling for ADL to sell the club; jeering Insigne at every opportunity; having no sense concerning our mercato - we're barely more tolerable than Lazio's at this point. If they had their way, this club would be bankrupt in Serie C1 again.

Wilbur

Banned
That's pretty much everyone at United, tbf.

:lol. There isn't many, yeah.

De Gea, Jones, Shaw, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj, Wilson, Welbeck and one of Rooney/RVP should be kept at all costs, in my opinion.

Haven't seen enough of Rojo to form an opinion. Rafael has to prove he can come back from time out and be effective again. Evans and Smalling have to buck ideas up. Don't know why we keep playing Keane over Thorpe, and Blackett is adequate back up at the very most.

Carrick is getting on and injury prone, and every other one of our midfielders - Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson and Fellaini - don't seem up to it. The problem is that I think the latter three of those players would benefit from playing further up the pitch in something akin to a 4-2-3-1, but that's never going to happen.

Young is fucking dire, full stop. Valencia should only be back up from now on, wouldn't mind keeping him on in that capacity. Zaha isn't going to make it at United, and I'm afraid neither is Kagawa; he shows no fight or desire when he's on the pitch, and it's unfortunately just a case of a good player not making it for some reason.

Hernandez can go, especially if we have Wilson waiting in the wings. I think one of RVP or Rooney should have gone either this year or last (I'd rather Rooney), because the team would function better if one of those two weren't guaranteed starters and Welbeck would then get more gametime up top to become the player I really think he has in him. It's all well and good having world class players like Rooney and van Persie, but - regardless of their stats borne out of individual class - they don't seem to relish playing with each other.

Lots of work needs doing.

L1NETT

Is he the goober who did Soccer AM for a few years?

Think so

Where Killer finds these cretinous transfer sources I'll never know. The kid who runs the Craig Sainsbury account turned out to be a racist shitebag.

Unless Killer you just search Vidal and endlessly look for any morsel of hope to cling to

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Andy Goldstein MBE is quoting that Goal.com reporter btw

The real GOAT. Messi, Ronaldo, and all the others are just pretenders.

Also, our supporters truly are horrible. Calling for ADL to sell the club; jeering Insigne at every opportunity; having no sense concerning our mercato - we're barely more tolerable than Lazio's at this point. If they had their way, this club would be bankrupt in Serie C1 again.

I don't get the Insigne situation, what's going on? I'd sell our whole left flank to buy him.

: Welbeck should be kept at all costs, in my opinion.
WAKE UP

Jabo

Cerci left out of Toro's crucial Europa League qualifier 2nd leg......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Guess he's going to Arsenal after all.

Go_Ly_Dow

Let's not forget the great service Hernandez has done for the club. INSTRUMENTAL in two titles which helped us match and exceed Liverpool's record. Deserves a first team run again and wish him the best if he goes.

My favourite chich goal.

http://youtu.be/MakH0gscMA0

Wilbur

Banned
Let's not forget the great service Hernandez has done for the club. INSTRUMENTAL in two titles which helped us match and exceed Liverpool's record. Deserves a first team run again and wish him the best if he goes.

My favourite chich goal.

http://youtu.be/MakH0gscMA0

He's had first team runs and fucking flopped. Was shit against Swansea. Even shitter against Milton Keynes Dons. He is not good enough to start for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom