• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

BwDRa6BCIAEKdUt.jpg

dPrJaGc.png

Obviously fake.

No one goes to the Etihad

From what I have read, both Lucas and Sandro are on wages beyond what Napoli can offer to a player in that position.

I think Benitez had a long list of midfielders and with De Guzman already signed, perhaps a cheaper option for DM is preferred.
Our wage structure is definitely an issue, especially with players coming from high-income teams in the EPL, but I think the largest concern is whether we qualify for CL or EL today against Athletic.

Lucas deal is basically done. Loan with an option to buy

http://www.football-italia.net/54936/napoli-have-leiva-deal-and…
It seems like Lucas, Sandro and Silva are the options and the decision will be financial. Sandro would be the most expensive, Lucas less so, and Silva the cheapest.
I think another possibility clouding the matter is that we're still exploring the option of bringing in multiple midfielders before the end of the summer. Dzemaili could be gone within the next few days, and Gargano is garbage. That leaves only Jorginho and Inler.

I'm no ITK, but I suspect the Rafa-ADL-Bigon trio might be trying to get David Lopez Silva regardless of our result today; then, if we win, buying Sandro, or, if we lose, getting Sandro or Lucas on loan.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal's agent has spoken

via SKY Italia finally

are you ready for the plot twist Junited bros?

Vidal's agent confirms that MUFC had come forward to sign Vidal during World Cup but after the WC Mufc haven't contacted him

Nyx

I find it odd that we're letting him go. He did well in pre-season and even participated in the US tour.

During the presentation our chairman said that Rodgers wanted to keep him at first but made the decision to sell after LFC bought some more attacking players.

It seems Utrecht have been talking to LFC for weeks already about Kristoffer.

He'll play on the right wing here.

Meier

Alderweireld to Arsenal? Supposedly a possibility. TMW say Arsenal have agreed to pay him what he's on at Atletico and now the two clubs have to work out a deal.

omgkitty

Alderweireld to Arsenal? Supposedly a possibility. TMW say Arsenal have agreed to pay him what he's on at Atletico and now the two clubs have to work out a deal.

I'd be okay with this. I was hoping we were going to sign him last year before he went to Atletico. I'd probably still take Schar instead though. No idea why we aren't going for him. He can score goals too.

K1LLER7

United agreed terms with Vidal/Agent before the WC.

Then wanted to see him play, check his knee was okay.

Now the bid comes (with a player).

Welcome Arturo Vidal.

Looks like Andre Ayew will 100% be leaving for the EPL. Rumours heating up that it will be QPR but he can do so much better.

3Sixty, take him to St. Mary's

Carbonox

Start of the Sunday League season is next Sunday. The race to be fit for it is on. As the number one CB in the team it would be an atrocity should I not partake. I'll OD on painkillers and run around like Marouane Fellaini.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Start of the Sunday League season is next Sunday. The race to be fit for it is on. As the number one CB in the team it would be an atrocity should I not partake. I'll OD on painkillers and run around like Marouane Fellaini.

Breaking: Man Utd agree £40m fee for Carbonox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom