• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I won't burn Sal and KidA though, but I'll make them WATCH
You're dead to me.
tumblr_miic65ovwn1qi9h8qo1_500.gif

u know I luv u im soz

new-girl-meow.gif

what the fuck

what have i done to you, cunt

this is WAR

wanted to add someone randomly and your name made me giggle when I typed it

omgkitty

Oh look....Dean and now Veysey. Now you know it's true!

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 13m

Told Arsenal are likely to try and push through a big deal (in addition to Manolas) if they qualify for CL group stages.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arsenal fans im just not seeing it with Alexis, im really not

Hixx

This SAFC v LFC u21 game is pretty bad. Quality of play is disappointingly low as these are two of the better u21 teams.

Wish we'd stop playing Cabral in ours, he looks out of his depth even here.

omgkitty

O BABY.

Mid or striker I wonder?

Wouldn't it be funny if Veysey got this rumor from Dean lol

Probably a mid I would assume? For all we know, Carvalho could still be considered a BIG signing by someone. Honestly, looking at our squad, I'd say a real striker is more pressing. I like Sanchez, but much rather have him and Walcott on either wing with someone world class in the middle. I know it's shitty to say, but wouldn't mind seeing Giroud or Sanogo getting hurt and being out for a few months to push Wenger to make a signing. If we don't sign someone super experienced in midfield, I wouldn't mind Rabiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom