• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

The story is United are not interested in Vidal at all, Juventus want to sell and are trying to create a market for him.

Enter Arsenal and Bayern.

wedward

Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 2m
Calum Chambers what a performance in this first half. Hostile atmosphere pressure game looks top draw.

HOLY FUCK

I thought you were elsk for a second
Wow, that's fucking harsh bro. :(

But seriously, not really a big fan of that guy's films. I appreciate the satire and all that I just don't really find it funny. I enjoyed The World's End a lot more because he dialed that back.

Start giving out yellows you piece of shit ref.

and this is a Leverkussen player almost handballing it into his own net

ffdsfdsfdsa6zga.gif

Zabojnik

The story is United are not interested in Vidal at all, Juventus want to sell and are trying to create a market for him.

Enter Arsenal and Bayern.

The story, eh? More like fantasy. We don't want to sell him, but if someone is crazy enough to offer 60M€, then sure.

Jesus Christ the stupid money we have paid for awful players, unreal. That 05/06 was the GOAT though, best CB, LB and GK in the Premier League in one window?

Cole was always better than Evra barring maybe one season

AHAHAHAHA fucking hell

you know, I actually like Allegri more than Cunte now after his press conference

Stockholm syndrome

I don't get it

Witcher 3's combat looks far far better than anything in that gif

Geralt's walking and running animation looks awful imo, and his proportions look bizarre. Rest of the game looks good. Combat seems much more fluid than TW2

Bloodborne will be GOAT though

I don't understand Napoli

All of last season, they were defensively terrible. Massive gaps between each defender, nobody tracking runners. And they've done fuck all to fix it.

DAT CHAMBERS

DAT BA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom