• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defense is garbage. Sell Fernandez just when he was finally starting to play better. Sit Ghoulam and Zuniga on the bench. Put Gargano in instead of Inler.

What the hell is Benitez thinking?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal can never challenge Chelsea and City with a striker as mediocre as Giroud. Hard to understand why they haven't signed a new striker.

omgkitty

So according to Twitter, Giroud has been ghastly. Seeing the reactions in here, I guess it's true. Ugh please sign a real world class striker Arsene. Giroud is such shit in FIFA and it's annoying.

Fuck Napoli, Italian football is dead. Juve and Roma should fuck off to the Europa League too. We should give all our places to the PL. Except Arsenal.

omgkitty

I want Manolas too as Kos is going to break down. It's only a matter of time with Wenger.

HcIksbn.gif

"First half looked like one of those matches from when professional football had just been established"

I guess that's kind of right, fuck this defending. Europa League is probably better for us at this point, but dat money from CL.....

Zabojnik

Our defense is garbage. Sell Fernandez just when he was finally starting to play better. Sit Ghoulam and Zuniga on the bench. Put Gargano in instead of Inler.

What the hell is Benitez thinking?

Benitez is already thinking about Juve, mio caro flabber. Napoli go out, we (and Roma) get 13M€. He knows Allegri won't last past December, he's trying to get sacked and join us later on. Seems pretty obvious.

fuenf

fuck completely forgot about the CL today... and it's even on tv.. :/

and wtf Arsenal, where's Özil. he'd do us good... :(

Benitez is already thinking about Juve, mio caro flabber. Napoli go out, we (and Roma) get 13M€. He knows Allegri won't last past December, he's trying to get sacked and join us later on. Seems pretty obvious.
I wouldn't even hate him for that. At least it would provide some explanation for these ludicrous squad decisions.

Conte, save us!

Haha Zab, you're worse than Marry. Penny pinching and all that :p

What are we going to do with 13m? Buy German Denis? Get real :p

DBT85

I know we knew anyway, but

Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached an agreement with Sporting Lisbon to sign defender Marcos Rojo, subject to a medical and agreeing personal terms.
A further announcement will be made when the process is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom