• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

IMG]http://smsmedia.ug/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/FILE+PHOTO+Rafael+Benitez+Is+Confirmed+As+Interim+First+Team+Manager+By+Chelsea+FC.jpeg[/IMG]

lfuG3wM.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also forza Napoli, honestly. I don't want the 'extra money' because we're not gonna do anything with it :lol and Napoli being distracted in Europe is good for us in the league after all

I've long suspected you being Hixx's alter.

I thought it was fun as well (no surprise since I find anything fun really :lol) but it wasn't really that good.

Hixx

HAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE LADS

#daretodream2dreamharderer

I've long suspected you being Hixx's alter.

I haven't seen GOTG yet. Get terrible headaches at the cinema, only go to see goat films (Prometheus and TDKR last time I went).

Zabojnik

Also forza Napoli, honestly. I don't want the 'extra money' because we're not gonna do anything with it :lol and Napoli being distracted in Europe is good for us in the league after all

I thought it was fun as well (no surprise since I find anything fun really :lol) but it wasn't really that good.

Seeing Napoli fans calling for Rafa's & De Laurentiis' head far outweights everything else for me. We're dead anyway, why should I care what Napoli does in the league. DIE DIE DIE! /Allegri

I don't know, I thought it was miles better than the snorefest that is Captain Boremerica 2. It's obviously not a cinema masterpiece, but I had fun watching it. I was in good company, which always helps.

Honestly, I was mostly surprised how non-shit it was, given the hype here on GAF.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
please don't fuck this up boys

we got this kerel

Seeing Napoli fans calling for Rafa's & De Laurentiis' head far outweights everything else for me. We're dead anyway, why should I care what Napoli does in the league. DIE DIE DIE! /Allegri

I don't know, I thought it was miles better than the snorefest that is Captain Boremerica 2. It's obviously not a cinema masterpiece, but I had fun watching it. I was in good company, which always helps.

Honestly, I was mostly surprised how non-shit it was, given the hype here on GAF.

AHAHAHAHA at pretty much everything in this post <3

the lovely cast certainly helped make it better than I was expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom