• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
m5IWO7N.png

Disturbing amount of denim

When is FF going to tell Neymar that his haircut is terrible? Cringy.

LTWheels

nice story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p025jvrv

Doing an Ironman triathlon is hard enough - a two mile swim - a marathon and over a hundred miles on a bike.

But imagine doing it by carrying, pulling and pushing your brother all the way.

That's what Steen Mondrup did - he helped his twin Peder, who has been in a wheelchair his whole life, become the first person with Cerebral Palsy to complete the race.

Hixx

I agree, but I still think Wilshere is more talented. Definitely has a higher ceiling than Henderson.

Henderson would run up a wall and burst through the ceiling.
CNB1W6d.png

Wilshere would jump, hit the ground, sprain his ankle and go have another smoke.

Lightning

Banned
OUR Carvalho?

Lol. When did we sign him?
Meaning that if Chambers goes midfield we WONT sign him and he will play where Carvalho would have played had we signed him. I'd rather Carvalho.

Meaning we sign Carvalho Chambers can't play midfield unless there are injuries. By 'OUR' I'm referring to positions they would play.

wedward

Meaning that if Chambers goes midfield we WONT sign him and he will play where Carvalho would have played had we signed him. I'd rather Carvalho.

Meaning we sign Carvalho Chambers can't play midfield unless there are injuries. By 'OUR' I'm referring to positions they would play.

I am not convinced we are going to sign Carvalho.

At this point I would not be surprised if we only sign a CB.

sohois

Lol fag break I will call him from now on.

I know your avatar says otherwise but you got good banter

I'd advise against that.

It would be obvious to an english person that follows football what you mean by that, but Wes aside a moderator that sees that will hand you a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom