• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Who we signing boys?

Cavani? Falcao? Carvalho? Reus?

Lets get all of em.

BwEpAimIQAEc14t.png

The pot

I love that we finish 4th and are still in pot 1.

Arsenal on Super Sunday?

Fuck Arsenal are killing the TV money. That will be six games on tv out of six, plus the Man City games will make it 7 out of 7

LAM09

I had a feeling Napoli would be the biggest team to miss out, but the Malmo result is really surprising.

A CF that was released by West Brom has helped them into the CL group stages.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thank fuck Napoli lost. Now they hopefully won't be able to afford Sandro.

sohois

English teams can be drawn together, can't they? At least I remember Chelsea and Liverpool being drawn into the same group a few years ago.

Rafa said it wouldn't be a tragedy if we lost. He was right. But the way we played - the way we utterly collapsed - was a tragedy.

That match was possibly the worst thing that has happened to this club since our bankruptcy. It'll set us back not only this year, but for years to come. We not only needed that money to secure players to repair the gaping holes in our squad, but we needed to increase our coeffecient to eventually extract ourselves from pot 3 of the CL.

This team is shambolic right now. The managerial control is laughable. And now we won't even have the money to fix some of the problems. At this rate, we'll be exceedingly fortunate to qualify for even the CL playoff next year.

Welcome to an endless string of Europas for years to come, Napoli. We've earned it.

Draconian

I remember you, the "Liverpool DNA" guy.

Throwing rocks from a glass stone re: Champions League aren't we?

? I'm not a Liverpool fan if that's what you're asking.

Group stages should be expected at a club like Arsenal. I don't think it's that much of an accomplishment.

Zabojnik

Rafa said it wouldn't be a tragedy if we lost. He was right. But the way we played - the way we utterly collapsed - was a tragedy.

That match was possibly the worst thing that has happened to this club since our bankruptcy. It'll set us back not only this year, but for years to come. We not only needed that money to secure players to repair the gaping holes in our squad, but we needed to increase our coeffecient to eventually extract ourselves from pot 3 of the CL.

This team is shambolic right now. The managerial control is laughable. And now we won't even have the money to fix some of the problems. At this rate, we'll be exceedingly fortunate to qualify for even the CL playoff next year.

Welcome to an endless string of Europas for years to come, Napoli. We've earned it.

1355390605OH%20NOOOO.jpg

Meier

English teams can be drawn together, can't they? At least I remember Chelsea and Liverpool being drawn into the same group a few years ago.

No match ups with someone from your country in the group stage.

Pot 4 is incredibly weak this year. Whoever gets Roma will be cursing themselves.. Monaco seems like they're a few years away from being much of a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom