• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

gunnerblog ‏@gunnerblog 17s

AW: "You can not every time buy when a player is injured." @BR_UK

gunnerblog ‏@gunnerblog 12s

AW: "We are open for any position as long as we feel that the player can strengthen the squad. It has to make sense." @BR_UK

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley 23s

Wenger rules out #afc interest in Zigic and Welbeck. A sharp "no" to both.

bjaelke

Bjælke you are pretty much in CL now

GNpaTUz.jpg

yRN8Yv1.gif

Bumhead

Banned
CITY AWAY

MANCHESTER DOO

Love this. Let's have it you money bag cunts. Our unbeatable poverty team is going to paste you.

WAWAW

fuenf

So Dortmund drops to pot 2 right?

which means another hilariously difficult draw for them.

It's a crapshoot really... you can get an insanely difficult draws from all the pots. As Dortmund is easily better than Arsenal / Porto / Benfica being in Pot 2 might actually benefit them .

omgkitty

gunnerblog ‏@gunnerblog 1m

AW: "Alex Song will not come back." @BR_UK

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 58s

Is Falcao in price range? Wenger smiles: "No"

Barzul

Probably go big for Willy C now. If Wenger says Sanchez will deliver the goods up front, I guess we'll just have to see won't we...

Ingeniero

I knew we would win, so happy.
Sanchez was inmense, so much pace.
Jack was great too, high hopes.

Now Soton at home asy win m8.

bjaelke

Well, if no new striker is coming in, we need to go all in on the DM. Carvalho would be fine, and I wouldn't be opposed to Rabiot as backup. I think a squilacci style signing is the only choice now at CB sadly.

Wenger working fast

Get French Football @GFN_France
BREAKING: Arsenal have made a bid for Adrien Rabiot according to RMC. More to follow. #AFC #PSG

Barzul

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 1m
Wenger emphatic in denying interest in Song and (perhaps reassuringly) Zigic. Less convincing in denying interest in Welbeck and Falcao

FootballFan

It's a crapshoot really... you can get an insanely difficult draws from all the pots. As Dortmund is easily better than Arsenal / Porto / Benfica being in Pot 2 might actually benefit them .

Arsenal would destroy Dortmund.

Overrated. They're not even 2nd in bundesliga anymore.

L1NETT

What a result

WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE

But what a cack draw

Fucking shit Man United if you weren't so fucking dreadful we would have got so much TV money and probably a new striker

Useless twats

leadbelly

Banned
Chris Wheatley ‏@GoonerTalk 34s
Wenger: "I bought Sanchez to be a striker. Walcott can be a very good striker as well. Sanogo is as well. Campbell is also a striker."

Well that's that then. Sign a DM and CB at least. I do like how fast our counter attacking was with Sanchez.

lol

Sanogo. Clearly Wenger sees something in him, but every game I've seen him play in, he's made very little impact. Just wild shots off target.

There was that Benfica match, but that was just a firendly.

:lol that looks like something a 4th division side in a third world country would use as their away kit

You mean this doesn't look cheap enough already?

Saw those in the wild the other day. Ridiculously poor quality for a shirt they charge $80 for.

So good as done then?

Anything on Iturraspe?

Was never anything but a rumor. We had a bunch of people on our list after Javi went down. Benatia was at the top of it.

bjaelke

Arsenal and AS Roma have made offers for PSG central midfielder Adrien Rabiot.

According to RMC, another two clubs have also made offers at the time of writing, but Arsenal are leading the race because Arsene Wenger has personally spoken to the player about joining.

Tottenham have yet to make an offer. More undoubtedly to follow shortly.

wedward

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 1m
Wenger emphatic in denying interest in Song and (perhaps reassuringly) Zigic. Less convincing in denying interest in Welbeck and Falcao

Song was never an option. They sold him because he acted like an ass.

Rabiot, CB and Welbeck.

Christ. Another year 3rd/4th.

L1NETT

I've got to go to Stadium:Mk two tuesday nights running

Fucking hell

I hate you Gaal

so much

Also Billy Knott is the best player in the world. His goal nearly gave me a hernia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom