• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Hey BritGAF according to GermanTV you might only be criticizing Özil because you are envious of him being a World Champion.

Is that true?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
English teams can be drawn together, can't they? At least I remember Chelsea and Liverpool being drawn into the same group a few years ago.

No teams from the same country can be placed in the same group, nor can they meet in the round of 16.

Kikarian

Leeds
KuGsj.gif

omgkitty

Gingers for Limpar ‏@Gingers4Limpar 10s

Wenger confirms Giroud out until end of December / start of January.

Please Wenger. PLEASE BUY A STRIKER.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Man Arsenal didn't make that easy. At least Sanchez played much better.

Salvadora

? I'm not a Liverpool fan if that's what you're asking.

Group stages should be expected at a club like Arsenal. I don't think it's that much of an accomplishment.
I'm not saying that it is an accomplishment, but that these qualification games have gotten us somewhere in the competition.

Pointless discussion, as you were just looking for the dig.

I've made a muge mistake, someone say there is a way to transfer songs from my Ipod to Itunes.

Please. 3000 songs. Pls.

Pretty sure there's freeware that can transfer songs from your ipod to pc. At least I think I remember using a freeware program to do it about 5 years ago.

Barzul

Chris Wheatley ‏@GoonerTalk 34s
Wenger: "I bought Sanchez to be a striker. Walcott can be a very good striker as well. Sanogo is as well. Campbell is also a striker."

Well that's that then. Sign a DM and CB at least. I do like how fast our counter attacking was with Sanchez.

Barzul

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 1m
Wenger on signing a new striker: "I don't know. We look around. We want quality. I see Alexis as a striker."

Draconian

I'm not saying that it is an accomplishment, but that these qualification games have gotten us somewhere in the competition.

Pointless discussion, as you were just looking for the dig.

I'm pretty sure you know what I was implying. Let me be clear though. Arsenal needs to be better, a whole lot better to go deep in this competition otherwise, like I said, they won't go very far at all. Heck, they might wanna try finishing their next game with 11 men. There's no need to be so defensive.

Meier

Pot 3 and Pot 4 are set up pretty well for City actually. Should definitely progress.

Id say he was an upgrade on Sagna but he gets more praise than he should because he gets up and down a lot.

The attacking side of his game is rather weak.

Debuchy is nowhere near an upgrade from Sagna. There's a notable difference in their quality.

Abraxas

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 1m
Wenger on signing a new striker: "I don't know. We look around. We want quality. I see Alexis as a striker."

Well, if no new striker is coming in, we need to go all in on the DM. Carvalho would be fine, and I wouldn't be opposed to Rabiot as backup. I think a squilacci style signing is the only choice now at CB sadly.

Barzul

Debuchy is nowhere near an upgrade from Sagna. There's a notable difference in their quality.

I watched Sagna for years, not seeing this huge gulf in quality truthfully. Sagna's a bit more solid defensively. But that's it. Debuchy is matching his aerial clearance contributions quite well. Plus Debuchy is much better going forward imo. Maybe we're talking of Sagna from 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom