• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late night dinner for 2

1558412_735299616537339_3179007704508665007_n.jpg

What/who are they looking at?

Yen

Alderweireld turned us down because we're not in Europe.

He will regret it next season m8s.

So we bid for van Dijk tonight. £6m. No chance at that price but I would like to see him sign.

Never seen him play but I hope you sign him to support Dutch orthography.

omgkitty

If we actually are trying to sigh a striker, the last thing we need is competition from Chelsea. They would totally blow 50m on a short term replacement for Costa.

K1LLER7

Di Maria’s father: “Now, Di Maria is happy at #MUFC. They treat him well. They also bettered #RMCF with their financial offer.”

pulga

Banned
tbf it just seemed like Madrid bros were down on Xabi these days so I questioned his ability

just look at this

Im laughing my tits off at this. MadridBros please be consistent, you were calling for his head days ago.

I for one stand firm that Alonso's time at Madrid is done. Good luck, old sport <3

Costa out for 3 months?

Fucking Shad.

Only actual paper reporting anything is the sun and they are saying 4-6 weeks. Not 3 months.

I'm hoping this is like Marca's "DROGBA OUT FOR 6 MONTHS" which turned out to be Drogba out for 5 days. Especially as people are saying he trained fine earlier today.

wedward

Only actual paper reporting anything is the sun and they are saying 4-6 weeks. Not 3 months.

I'm hoping this is like Marca's "DROGBA OUT FOR 6 MONTHS" which turned out to be Drogba out for 5 days. Especially as people are saying he trained fine earlier today.

I am hoping he has to retire.

Bold One

Was probably the only part of that game I actually found properly scary. Running from that mothfucker, desperately opening doors with like no ammo.

imagine the look on my face the first time I cut him down, and the fucker started getting up and regrowing his limbs, and then he kept popping up through the walls, but 10 minutes later it stops being scary and starts being cheap

Meier

lol I meant who are LvG and Woody looking at, silly.

Unless you're implying they were looking in a mirror.

Oops, thought it said "we" rather than "they."

Doesn't seen that strange

Sounds like he injured himself doing something stupid and didn't want his team to find out so made up a story to make himself look innocent
Lol, the story he made up was some super heroic shit. He looks 8 million times worse now that it's been proven to be a lie. If you're going to lie about something, at least make it something that's hard to prove is a total fabrication. He went from being a national hero to an absolute shithead in a day.

H1PSTER

Read this, it is the actual report from the S*n

Guys, papers such as the S*n are called "Red Top" papers in Blighty, it basically means they are the lowest of the low, when someone who's actually reputable reports this story then you can get worried.

However when I see stuff like this, I don't get worried.

Edit:

^ This makes me slightly shit bricks.

We'll have to see in the morning.

Scum

"There is also a growing feeling around Stamford Bridge that Fernando Torres could finally leave the club before the transfer window shuts.

That would leave Chelsea needing a striker. Monaco's Radamel Falcao is available and well liked by Mourinho, who is also an admirer of Porto's Jackson Martinez. "

I guess we can survive with Falcao and Drogba for a few weeks.

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Btw, whoever says we should just keep playing Gaudino has lost it. The boy is very talented but he literally cannot make a tackle cuz he weighs 130 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom