• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883571

Shakieria Anquanette Shan Long

Shane pls

How did you get yours?

I asked for it in a thread.
FcxTZpk.png

Missed this in the telegraph article

"But Chelsea are hoping further assessment will show the injury is not too bad and Costa has still not given up on facing Everton at Goodison Park. "

Would be fun if he was ready for Everton lol

So Arsenal are through to the Champions League Group Stage... They are coming after Willy C now, aren´t they?

Arsenal buying an actual DM? Hah

YEAH HE JUST TAKES THEM AWAY

You sure it was him? There's other mods lurking too.

K1LLER7

Do you guys think these threads will still exist in 50 years time?
Probably. If Gaf still exists.

Most of us will get older and gradually stop posting here. The newer posters will keep it going. The future will have its own Wilbur, Pulga, Killer7 #ITK and everybody else.

I'm glad we've got so many people posting in this thread. Everything about football is so much better when posting and reading the reactions on here.

rodvik

I blame getting robbed by Vidic and United in the final 4/5 years ago. Cursed since then.

What I love is the half hearted attempt to call it an "upset" or "shock" loss.

Shocking to who? People who haven't seen Aston Villa play the last 4 years?

FootballFan

I don't understand.

We'll always be here even if we aren't.

Probably. If Gaf still exists.

Most of us will get older and gradually stop posting here. The newer posters will keep it going. The future will have its own Wilbur, Pulga, Killer7 #ITK and everybody else.

I'm glad we've got so many people posting in this thread. Everything about football is so much better when posting and reading the reactions on here.

:') incredible post as always killer7.

So Arsenal are through to the Champions League Group Stage... They are coming after Willy C now, aren´t they?

I am sure in Wenger's head he is believing that because we have qualified and have yet to lose a game that this team is good enough as it is and doesn't need any new reinforcements. I would be very surprised if we signed anyone half decent.

It is the same reason why Wenger didn't sign anyone in January. Top of the league so why strengthen. Even though evertone could see the huge gaps in our squad.

So far this Arsenal transfer window has been very poor. Sanchez is a great buy, but not he player we needed. We have so far failed to add a CB that can challenge for a starting spot, a DM who can do the job at the highest level, or a striker who can finish.

K1LLER7

Of course she is. She is an evolved cat. The creators can say whatever they like, but she is more cat than a human.
Looking at it now, it's got a dress, walks on 2 legs. Definitely human :p

Now why don't they release a male version? Think of all the sales they could make. Even Wilbur would buy one.

Lightning

Banned
Wait a minute. Neil warnock is Crystal Palace manager? Replacing Pulis for Warnock is like replacing a 2014 Ferrari with a 1991 Ford. He gets his one last chance at the premier league but man what a downgrade for Palace. They gonna get relegated.

rodvik

Wait a minute. Neil warnock is Crystal Palace manager? Replacing Pulis for Warnock is like replacing a 2014 Ferrari with a 1991 Ford. He gets his one last chance at the premier league but man what a downgrade for Palace. They gonna get relegated.

Tony Pulis is no Ferrari.

Wilbur

Banned
Whilst wearing your Liverpool FC socks and with a picture of Brendan Rodgers looking on in the background.

M8, don't even get excited when we sign Vidal. I've seen through your lies.

and you're a city fan

we're falling by the wayside

ABANDON SHIP

valeo

I am sure in Wenger's head he is believing that because we have qualified and have yet to lose a game that this team is good enough as it is and doesn't need any new reinforcements. I would be very surprised if we signed anyone half decent.

It is the same reason why Wenger didn't sign anyone in January. Top of the league so why strengthen. Even though evertone could see the huge gaps in our squad.

So far this Arsenal transfer window has been very poor. Sanchez is a great buy, but not he player we needed. We have so far failed to add a CB that can challenge for a starting spot, a DM who can do the job at the highest level, or a striker who can finish.

If Sanchez cements his place at CF, then he most certainly is a player we needed.

Pulis is a 2001 Mitsi Lancer, at best.

GorillaJu

Who is a Ferrari? Handsome, performs well but still overpriced and isn't worth the cost of maintenance? Mourinho for sure.

Lamborghinis are flashy and extravagant but are often too much to handle. They don't lose their resale value purely due to prestige but their value as a car drops precipitously when the luster wears off. Real Madrid, essentially, but they're a club, not a manager.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Arsenal's Joel Campbell any good? Portuguese media saying Benfica is bidding for him (probably another lie but I'm so desperate this year that, like Mulder, I want to believe)

valeo

Arsenal's Joel Campbell any good? Portuguese media saying Benfica is bidding for him (probably another lie but I'm so desperate this year that, like Mulder, I want to believe)

I don't rate him personally - other Arsenal fans do, but I suspect that is based on one and a half semi decent World Cup performances and if he played a bit more in an Arsenal shirt they'd see how average he is.

Not good enough for Arsenal, but certainly good enough for other clubs; your Manchester United's and such.

Who is a Ferrari? Handsome, performs well but still overpriced and isn't worth the cost of maintenance? Mourinho for sure.

Lamborghinis are flashy and extravagant but are often too much to handle. They don't lose their resale value purely due to prestige but their value as a care drops precipitously when the luster wears off. Real Madrid, essentially, but they're a club, not a manager.

I don't know anything about cars, but pretty sure Liverpool are a hybrid. Always talking about superior morality and mostly just being laughed at, even if representing future potential. By the time the tech will be good enough to bother with, some new car manufactory will probably have taken their tech and done it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom