• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
EbPm1lj.png

dont-believe-his-lies_clink_large.jpg

Timurid

Xabi will be great move for bayern. Rabiot is not that good and has attitude problems. Anyone that pays 15 mil for him is a loony. Don't mention luiz... Tbh he hasn't been that bad since joining.

K1LLER7

idk m8 think the plan is to teach Kroos how to defend :lol

Modric - Kroos - James

is looking to be the starting mid
That's like teaching Cleverley how to pass the ball :p

Felt like something was missing in Madrid's first La Liga game. Think James needs more time.

Alonso would become Bayern's best fully fit midfielder.

Bayern is a huge club to be able to experience as part of your playing career.

Alonso can fill the void in midfield left by Martinez.

Literally everyone who's baffled by some part of this transfer, especially relating to the above, is crackers. It makes absolute sense.

That's the problem.

Pep planned with Martinez as the central guy in his 3-men-backline, Martinez' injury didn't cause any problems in Bayern's midfield. The problems with his injury were fixed by signing Benatia.

At the moment, I don't see how this is more than a short-term solution to Thiago's and Schweine's injuries. And let's face it, that's like less than two months. They could continue to play Gaudino and wouldn't have much of a problem in the Bundesliga. When Thiago is back and if Schweine is ever able to play football again, it's a very pointless signing.

1409173280_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Dortmund, Liverpool and Roma pls

BRING IT

edit: lol brainfart i should go to bed

Eh, I don't exactly want to play Real again. Actually, Real is my least favourite draw out of pot 1.

Who I'd want in order of preference:
Barca/Atletico/Chelsea
Liverpool/Bilbao
LUDOGORETS LEGENDS/Roma/Malmö

K1LLER7

Di Maria’s Father: “Real Madrid never valued my son. It’s like they didn’t want him at the club, never showed they cared. They kept bringing players to play in his position like Bale, and he had to fight to find other position to start. They never offered 6m euros, the biggest offer was 5m, 1.5m more than he earned.”

pulga

Banned
Eh, I don't exactly want to play Real again. Actually, Real is my least favourite draw out of pot 1.

Who I'd want in order of preference:
Barca/Atletico/Chelsea
Liverpool/Bilbao
LUDOGORETS LEGENDS/Roma/Malmö

m8 its just so Florentino can go to Dortmund and get the Reus paperwork settles for next season

please understand

Showaddy

Just finished Dead Space 2, oh my god, this game....

Seriously, fuck that regenerating mutherfucking cunt fucker!!!

Was probably the only part of that game I actually found properly scary. Running from that mothfucker, desperately opening doors with like no ammo.

Hixx

Alderweireld turned us down because we're not in Europe.

He will regret it next season m8s.

So we bid for van Dijk tonight. £6m. No chance at that price but I would like to see him sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom