• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"De Laurentiis sell the club!" posts on Napoli's forums, music to my ears.

@@.gif

Weird one

He's done fantastically to get them where they are, but if he can't afford to keep them there, let alone take them further, it doesn't do anyone any good for him to remain in charge

Perhaps I've got it all wrong, but given their transfer business, they've hit a financial brick wall

GQman2121

Banned
Opinions on raw oysters? I live in Maryland in the heart of the largest estuary in North America, so seafood is as fresh as anywhere in the world. And the quality is just as good. I'm working in my second dozen of Avery Pearl oysters from Virginia. They're sublime.

Courtois to sign a 5 year to £90,000-a-week deal. Not bad.

Cocks out! Good for him and excellent foresight from the board to reward his progress while on loan. He's still so young.

Future starting RB for us. Just beat the speed record for the club.

Interesting. We used to say the same thing about Bertrand.

Meier

How in the fuck did they not score there. Why did that idiot go for the Hollywood goal? You're fucking in on the keeper 1 on 1 you piece of shit!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please win Arsenal :(

Sick of hearing how shit the PL is in the Champions league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it would be rather poetic if Ba ends up knocking Arsenal out. jtb will rub it in our collective faces I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom