• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

Lol. Ramsey has started to believe the hype. What a goon. With a game at the weekend the last thing Arsenal need is to run their legs off. Stating the obvious, obviously.

Wilbur

Banned
Really hope Fiore get CL this season. Deserved it in 2012/13 before the ref bailed Milan out, were unlucky with injuries last year. Based Montella.

L1NETT

Your man Vetokele scores for Charlton again Wooden, they are beating Derby 3-1 now

And brighton go to up against Leeds

doing a happy dance right now

Salvadora

No need to fret. Clearly he's a very talented player. But that sort of self indulgence (and not for the first time this game), leads to mistakes.
It's bemusing.

He made a rash decision to try and win the ball back and suddenly he's believing his own hype.

Wilbur

Banned
Your man Vetokele scores for Charlton again Wooden, they are beating Derby 3-1 now

And brighton go to up against Leeds

doing a happy dance right now

So unfair Pool fans get to cheer for Sami at Brighton, whereas I have to support Cardiff ;_; ole why

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So does Giovinco. Same type of player, really. Doesn't look like he'll ever live up to his potential. I hope I'm wrong though, for Conte's and Italy's sake.

Speaking of which, let's see if Sir Cunte is going to call his bastards Seba -if he was Brazilian he'd be in Madrid now- Giovinco, Angelo -I asked for him personally- Ogbonna, Padoin and Peluso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom