• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Speaking of which, let's see if Sir Cunte is going to call his bastards Seba -if he was Brazilian he'd be in Madrid now- Giovinco, Angelo -I asked for him personally- Ogbonna, Padoin and Peluso.

If only words could describe how much I don't give a fuck about the national team right now, lol. Maybe it'll change as we get closer to the EC/WC, but for now ... Zero fucks given.

Sami+Hyypia+Paris+Saint+Germain+FC+v+Bayer+STimgXP73aKl.jpg

dat Besiktas save

Facism

Tolga Zengin was the git who stopped us getting the league title a few years back. Fener had 22 shots on target that game, he stopped them all.

Copenhagen realized the ref had forgotten his red cards too late. But at least Amartey got a little in at the end

dsdsdasadsycjhj.gif

Both linesman and the fourth ref there didn't say anything lol. The refs behind the goals are the most useless thing ever

We're not playing well but I would have hoped we'd at least control possession. Sometimes we just give away the ball needlessly. Just keep the ball at all costs. Give the players a touch.

Copenhagen realized the ref had forgotten his red cards too late. But at least Amartey got a little in at the end

dsdsdasadsycjhj.gif

Both linesman and the fourth ref there didn't say anything lol. The refs behind the goals are the most useless thing ever

That'll be an investigation and 3 match ban no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom