• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be an investigation and 3 match ban no?

He got a yellow for it in the end, so no.

This was also a yellow as well

ds5dsads2mxag.gif

It was the Spanish ref from the Brazil - Colombia match...

L1NETT

FT 3-1 City

Fucking get in. Buzzing. They ain't conceded all season and we bang three in against them. No point getting carried away now, need a follow up on saturday against Posh.

Unbeaten so far. Long may it continue.

GQman2121

Banned
Besiktas balls in the final third were awful all game. They didn't give any advancing players a chance. They'll get destroyed in the return leg and Arsenal will limp into the group stage.

Facism

Besiktas balls in the final third were awful all game. They didn't give any advancing players a chance. They'll get destroyed in the return leg and Arsenal will limp into the group stage.

preach.

Anyone got a gif of Ba's half-way shot or Ramsey being an intolerable cunt?

slider

Of course there is because he's a brilliant player.

Kneejerk reactions on the basis of a couple of yellow cards is absolutely mental.

I can't believe it.

You make it sound like I'm making a massive deal of it. Maybe have a think about your reaction to my throwaway comment? Honestly, I'm really not that invested in it.

FWIW, I was frustrated at the stupidity of it.

EmiPrime

It's difficult to pass the ball around on a pitch that wouldn't look out of place in the conference. 0-0 isn't bad given the circumstances.

Salvadora

Why are Arsenal fans so defensive? Didn't you hear you're gonna win the league?

I'm not making a massive leap. Or can no one else make the link to self indulgence?
This is stupid.

You've said Ramsey has started to believe his own hype, prompting responses, and jumped to "why are Arsenal fans so defensive?" or "Didn't you hear you're gonna win the league."

Quite a lot of hostility there.

Zabojnik

I'd save this quote, but you're probably right :(

Regardless, Allegri is your manager. No amount of money in the world is worth that.

Sure, but we're stuck with him regardless. I'd rather have Allegri and 13M€.

Anyway, I fucking love Brandon Rodgers so it all evens out between us.

King_Moc

Banned
It's difficult to pass the ball around on a pitch that wouldn't look out of place in the conference. 0-0 isn't bad given the circumstances.

Whatever suits your style of play, I say. Arsenal play a passing game and spray their pitch with water on purpose to help the way they play. Maybe Besiktas did that on purpose to hinder you? It's no less valid a tactic, if so.

It´s a dream come true. Never in a million years did I thought this could happen, especially with us not paying a single dime. It will be only for a year but what a year it could be.
NANI IS COMING BACK HOME!!!!!

slider

This is stupid.

You've said Ramsey has started to believe his own hype, prompting responses, and jumped to "why are Arsenal fans so defensive?" or "Didn't you hear you're gonna win the league."

Quite a lot of hostility there.

Ok then, let's talk about the self indulgence and believing your own hype. Can they be linked?

wedward

Ok then, let's talk about the self indulgence and believing your own hype. Can they be linked?

This is dumb.

They were harmless shirt pulls that most likely wouldn't result in two yellows in the league.

It's not like he came flying in with some two footed challenge because he thinks he is god and can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom