• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Kroos is MAGICAL ;_;

ArseGAF, pls stop arguing with everyone. It shames me :(

I love how they pretend everyone else is the problem and how they consistently insult people, with no consequence. Weedle and Lightning need to get a fucking clue, they're ruining the thread for true Arsebros like yourself and Meus.

Abraxas

ArseGAF, pls stop arguing with everyone. It shames me :(

Milch is to easy to get a rise out of. No surprise when your entire first XI now plays for your rival.

I love you Dean, but some of your ArseGAF mates are just delusional.
You're pretty honest when Arsenal is shit and admit it, and don't get fucking defensive like Wedward.

Arsenal were utter shite today. Cazorla is a liability and giroud is a waste of semen.

Hixx

ArsenalGAF are becoming a collective Kermit. So hostile, wedward always name calling, problem is there's even less humour involved than a Kermit "Best Of" reel.

Shameful. A real wart on the testicle that is FootballGAF.

Suen

Dat scapegoat.
I'm still sad that Lopez went to Milol. Fuck the board.

Kroos is MAGICAL ;_;
Kroos was the best signing this summer that didn't make sense. Let's hope he keeps up his quality while playing in that position.

I love how they pretend everyone else is the problem and how they consistently insult people, with no consequence. Weedle and Lightning need to get a fucking clue, they're ruining the thread for true Arsebros like yourself and Meus.
what about me?

Lightning

Banned
ArsenalGAF are becoming a collective Kermit. So hostile, wedward always name calling, problem is there's even less humour involved than a Kermit "Best Of" reel.

I haven't even gotten involved in hardly any arguing.

thanks took me 5 minutes to find it on my TV.
The commentators will make you want to forget about it in less than a minute :lol

Fuck why on earth does DortmundGAF have a rivalry with ArsenalGAF? That's too much... cant root for Arsenal like this.
Hahaha, I don't even know. Think it started with ArsenalGAF annoyingly fantasizing about BVB players but taking every joke about Arsenal and the typical banter before the CL matches last year so seriously.

I've actually always liked Arsenal but some guys here are just too much.

pulga

Banned
I'm still sad that Lopez went to Milol. Fuck the board.

Kroos was the best signing this summer that didn't make sense. Let's hope he keeps up his quality while playing in that position.

what about me?

yeah you're okay, you're not a delusional fucking banana whose posting history consists of:

"lalalala I can't hear you Arsenal is peerfffect, Wenger does noooo wrong LALALA"
Plugging+Ears.jpeg

You forgot Rodriguez from Golfsburg.
He's easily one of the talented and consistent fullbacks in the Bundesliga.
It's a shame he still is at Wolfsburg.

Yeah he's pretty good. Had an immense tournament for Switzerland unlike Lichsteiner (hear that Yurt?!!!).

But until he can consistently be one of the 4-5 best players on the pitch like Lahm and Pisdkwenafkek, he's not in this conversation.

Baki

Didn't watch your match but Giroud isn't shit. You don't get 17+ goals in the premiership being shit, despite his donkey like touch and often poor hold up play.

He's just exceptionally limited and a weird fit for an Arsenal side when you consider the types of strikers they have had over the years

He has those goals because our midfield is incredibly good at giving service. That said , he isn't terrible. Just not suited to be our main striker. He'd make a good backup.

Salvadora

Are you referring to me?

There are lots of Arsenal supporters here and they don't all share the same opinions, or indeed, act the same.

yeah almost fell out of my chair when he mentioned that Real might consider to sell DiMaria once someone puts a 100m offer on the table.
"Di Maria wird vielleicht noch transferiert, es gibt angeblich eine Offerte über 125 Millionen.

It's hilarious, I hope spidye speaks as funny as this guy.

They are the genital wart, Pulga is the blue waffle that infected them.

Moaning about moaning lol. Arsenal had a poor game today but again while we were ineffective; Besiktas still couldn't capitalize on our lethargy. Arsenal will most likely win at home with Ozil back also who knows we might see our first Diaby start of the season. He's the only person we have right now that can replace Ramsey.

Speaking of fullbacks, we should sign some more shitty wingers or strikers before Klopp leaves. So that we can replace Piszczek when he's getting old, assuming Durm starts over Schmelzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom