• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here.

Ståle came in last year and started trying to fix the squad, finally got rid of the incompetent director of sports at the end of last season and got Ståle to completely remake our squad. That takes time, and with our budget we can never expect to just beat Leverkusen... Especially not when we are rebuilding a completely new team.

Ståle has given this club all the Champions League glory possible previously, 2006 was fantastic with our first CL in his first season, 2010 was even better where we became the first Danish team to make it through the group stages, he's what we needed after years of fucking clowns, and everyone are willing to give it some time.

he was fucking awful at Cologne, thats what I based my comments on

So, there's the Spanish supercup on free TV here, which is nice.

But the commentator is Austrian
tXwL4hD.png

he was fucking awful at Cologne, thats what I based my comments on

So he was at Wolves, didn't get much time either, especially the Cologne mad house, to actually get his principles through. At us he did wonders before, and losing 2-3 to Leverkusen is hardly anything surprising for a team of Copenhagens size.

Pennywise

Doesn't matter because Reus is staying m8

Anyway, Reus is worth €50m right now, that means he's more than twice the player that Ramsey is.

Pls no transfermarkt values pls.

He's worth alot more, because Dortmund wouldn't sell him for that price.
Numbers above it would be something that Zorc/Watzke would consider, but Transfermarkt values are garbage.

L1NETT

BvbhmGpIIAAD_B5.jpg:large

what a sight

Billy Knott quickly becoming a fan favourite. Love this side. Need a bit more dosh (pls can Cleverly leave plsssssssss) and we have top 10 side easy

fuenf

So he was at Wolves, didn't get much time either, especially the Cologne mad house, to actually get his principles through. At us he did wonders before, and losing 2-3 to Leverkusen is hardly anything surprising for a team of Copenhagens size.

I'm sorry, I made an unqualified statement in a misguided attempt to be funny. :( I even like Kopenhagen more than Nordsjaellend.

Pls no transfermarkt values pls.

He's worth alot more, because Dortmund wouldn't sell him for that price.
Numbers above it would be something that Zorc/Watzke would consider, but Transfermarkt values are garbage.

I know, man. Those values are proper shit.

I'm taking the piss for half an hour but wedward doesn't seem to notice :lol

what channel?

̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶o̶̶p̶̶a̶̶g̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶e̶̶l̶

ServusTV

fuenf

I know, man. Those values are proper shit.

I'm taking the piss for half an hour but wedward doesn't seem to notice :lol

̶r̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶r̶̶o̶̶p̶̶a̶̶g̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶e̶̶l̶

ServusTV

thanks took me 5 minutes to find it on my TV.

L1NETT

Guys. Why is Giroud so shit? Why?

Why did we pass on Cech? Why?

Didn't watch your match but Giroud isn't shit. You don't get 17+ goals in the premiership being shit, despite his donkey like touch and often poor hold up play.

He's just exceptionally limited and a weird fit for an Arsenal side when you consider the types of strikers they have had over the years

fuenf

Fuck why on earth does DortmundGAF have a rivalry with ArsenalGAF? That's too much... cant root for Arsenal like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom