• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Speaking of fullbacks, we should sign some more shitty wingers or strikers before Klopp leaves. So that we can replace Piszczek when he's getting old, assuming Durm starts over Schmelzer.

Mitchell Weiser is your guy.

btw. speaking of Austrian dialects, I quite like Chakuza's new stuff but browsing his catalogue I stumbled upon this master piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNEDKcws-wo

there are no words. the 2nd verse is gold though... (really)

German Amazon is selling CR7 underwear at a heavily reduced price.

Thinking of ordering one, just for the fact it's quite ridiculous :lol

jnphfvd.gif

doesnt Amazon suggest sales based on your previous shopping? ;)
Yes but I was just clicking on the "70% off on sports clothing" banner and found it while checking out that stuff I SWEAR

how popular is it with the girls?
To find that out is one reason to buy. But I don't think the CR7 abbreviation is well known among non-football fans in Germany, so they'd probably just wonder what the fuck I'm wearing.

I don't even know how it looks like. could you post a pic pls

pls

I don't really remember but either pulga or Madrid/UnitedGAF definitely posted more than enough pics of Ronaldo presenting them.

K1LLER7

ROJO IS IN MANCHESTER!!!

We are interested in brazilian 21yr old Lucas Silva. Never heard of him. Plays in Brazil. Midfielder.

GQman2121

Banned
Just got home. Fucking Sopcast with no English urls. Going to have to have to watch the second half in either Russian or Spanish. :\

Also, the first game that renders Bales hair accessory is going to be the winner for this generation.

Pennywise

To find that out is one reason to buy. But I don't think the CR7 abbreviation is well known among non-football fans in Germany, so they'd probably just wonder what the fuck I'm wearing.

Your dick and balls wouldn't look as symmetric as Christianos in that shopped picture :/
They don't look so good either with the pictures fuenf provided.

@Elsk
Now it's your time to shine.

Just say it.
Pls Milch I need Christiano pants.

ZArld0V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom