• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
James coming in, CR7 OFF

CARLO PLEASE

qh8VVeJ.png

omgkitty

david m ‏@davemagar 5m

Sources adamant there will be another big signing prior to transfer window closing.

A lot of people today saying we're still gonna make a big signing.

Go_Ly_Dow

i'm a foward passing person who players football, known for pace, endurance and being a midfielder. have a killer chip to switch the play wide or over the back line too

could do the job in a herrera and mata triangle

Arnie

They can be weird as fuck but I love the Spanish.

Ordered my beer and he brings over a free plate of Kebab and thin fries. That's beyond tapas, that's just fucking naughty.

pulga

Banned
Hahahaha fuck off Mandz you piece of flopping shit

Fully elbows Ramos in the face and still has the gall to roll around

King_Moc

Banned
Anyone else get a feeling we're gonna play unusually defensively on Monday? A point would be a great return for us.

I doubt it. Play to your strengths, I say. A point would be great though, yeah. We're already 3 up on last season and therefore on course to win the title
don't spoil my dream :-(

pulga

Banned
Sure but that was part of him winning the header.

Ramos just threw a petulant fist.

He elbowed him twice, check it out when Mandz is on the floor with Ramos. Elbows him first, Ramos responds with the shoryuken.

I wouldn't bother reasoning with Pulga

What you should bother with is watching a replay before making an ass out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom