• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Holy fucking shit, the ISIS thread in the OT

May this man RIP. May it have been as quick and pain free as possible.

What i hope will happen is this. We know they have the ity of Raqqa. Just nuke it. Who cares how many civilians did. They don't care. So just do it and wipe most of them out. FUCK them. They need to exterminated. Than send ground troops in Iraq, and wipe the rest out. They need to die.

ac64da2b_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

"Es uno de los grandes jugadores que tiene el Madrid. Simeone diciendo que es el mejor ha olvidado a algunos. Al Balón de Oro, a Bale, que marcó en la final de Lisboa... Tengo la suerte de tenr grandes jugadores".

"Di Maria is one of the great players Madrid has. Simeone saying he's the best has forgotten others, the Balon d'Or, Bale, who scored in Lisbon...I'm very lucky to have great players"

Simeone clearly being a cunt and trying to destabilize Madrid.

What Carlo said is true, but he shouldn't have ranked his players like that. I don't think Di Maria would like that.

Lindegaard's gone isn't he?

I thought he's still at the club?

Kl. My mistake then. I thought all the talk about Utd telling him he is free to leave was true.

Lindegaard is looking for a club right now, but if he can't find one he will stay at United. So yes, right now he's still at United.

I hope he doesn't leave because no way in hell should Amos ever set foot in any match of importance for United.

Lightning

Banned
Still pissed at how soft Ramsey's red was. Fuck that referee.

Mesut will be back for the return game. Those cunts are going to pay.

Holy fucking shit, the ISIS thread in the OT

ac64da2b_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

There's a local guy from just around my town who went to fight with isis, Facebook searched his name and saw him posting a bunch of crap about how everyone should join their Islamic state. First reply to it was "is there free food?". I died.

valeo

Still pissed at how soft Ramsey's red was. Fuck that referee.

Mesut will be back for the return game. Those cunts are going to pay.

Woke up to the result and was reasonably happy - seeing Ramsey was sent off and Arteta was injured definitely dampened that, though..I think we may struggle without the Welsh Jesus.

Lightning

Banned
Woke up to the result and was reasonably happy - seeing Ramsey was sent off and Arteta was injured definitely dampened that, though..I think we may struggle without the Welsh Jesus.
Result was pretty good. I don't think we'll struggle that much. Hopefully Flamini can avoid getting sent off long enough for us to finish them off.

At the emirates with a returning Özil we should win comfortably. Getting that first goal is all it will take. Hopefully Giroud brings his scoring shoes.

pulga

Banned
What Carlo said is true, but he shouldn't have ranked his players like that. I don't think Di Maria would like that.

Don't feel like he was "ranking" them, more like reminding Simeone about how its impossible to say one player is the best with the quality squad we have.

The smarter thing would've been not to comment on it, though, period.

if we sign another spanish player I'm officially dropping Bayern until Pep gets sacked

Lol. yeah Iturraspe would be a colossal waste of a signing. Basically a less talented version of Javi Martinez for no apparent reason other than "Javi's hurt."

That's why you need to overpay for Benatia, bruh.

EDIT: HE'S NEVER EVEN FEATURED FOR SPAIN'S UNDER-21/19 SQUADS?

PEP THE FUCK YOU DOING

....people are getting really excited of having Nani.

Well now.

On the matter of Di Maria, I'll rate him above Bale for last year, he was THAT good and instrumental for most of their wins. Not saying that Bale isn't great (and he'll probably be a monster this season looking at how he has built himself up) but Di Maria was fantastic.

Would be a good buy for us or PSG.

Middle East really is a fucked up place. I don't even understand why they hate each other so much

Don't bother thinking about it, there's many factors. Many.

Pennywise

Middle East really is a fucked up place. I don't even understand why they hate each other so much

Religion, events and actions that happened in the past, the current situation for alot of people and so on.
It's just a really massive topic with so much things to consider...and no easy solution.

Pennywise

So the list of players linked to Bayern is getting bigger :

Ander Iturraspe
Benatia
Godín
Khedira (doubt it)
Inler (doubt it)

The rumor with Iturraspe states that apart from Benatia, Bayern wants to sign another DM.

So the list of players linked to Bayern is getting bigger :

Ander Iturraspe
Benatia
Godín
Khedira (doubt it)
Inler (doubt it)

The rumor with Iturraspe states that apart from Benatia, Bayern wants to sign another DM.

Benatia would be ideal but wouldn't complain if we got Godin.

No thank you to Iturraspe and Inler.

EDIT: Don't see how Bilbao lets Iturraspe and Herrera leave in the same window. Especially to Bayern given prior history.

Unbelievable. Why the fuck do we put up with Casillas? Flo must know the fans want Navas. He just stood there! At least Navas would of attempted to save it. Do something FFS move your body! Stretch! Pretend! Do anything.

Ugh.. We're dumping Di Maria, it's so tragic really. Fuck we're going to regret selling him. We need to bring it next week, if he's still around start Di Maria ffs. Bench Marcelo.

Sources are rubbish on nearly every player.

That's why I love Zorc and Watzke, finished everything before the WC, except for Ginter.

What a time to be alive, without this transfer bullshit :>

Eh we were mostly done until the Javi injury and the poor prognosis on Thiago.

Probably would've picked up a depth signing on the cheap for the back line but definitely not with the kind of urgency we're operating under now.

Pennywise

Eh we were mostly done until the Javi injury and the poor prognosis on Thiago.

Probably would've picked up a depth signing on the cheap for the back line but definitely not with the kind of urgency we're operating under now.

You forgot the ongoing problems with Schweinsteiger.
Martinez and Thiago we're not expected, but with Schweinsteiger, I doubt Bayern wasn't informed.

Figures. I go visit the thread to see what's going on and now someone posted the (graphic) pics. Thanks Pulga.

Pictures happened after Pulgas comment.
Don't think anyone would be so stupid to actually post them into the damn topic...

Ugh, fucking Internet.
Seen so many shit over the years, especially when I was younger.

inky

Pictures happened after Pulgas comment.
Don't think anyone would be so stupid to actually post them into the damn topic...

Ugh, fucking Internet.

I know. I'm just pulling his leg.

I had a couple of friends who were very into that shit in highschool (shock videos). I watched a lot of graphic stuff I kinda wish I didn't thanks to them; things I don't even want to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom