• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

I know. I'm just pulling his leg.

I had a couple of friends who were very into that shit in highschool (shock videos). I watched a lot of graphic stuff I kinda wish I didn't thanks to them; things I don't even want to talk about.
Yeah, I can still describe the video someone in school got onto the beamer, some russian guys killing someone.

humans are the worst

the guy was a fucking press guy, not even a soldier.

You don't even wanna know how many civilians they killed this way...
They don't give a fuck...
Pieces of trash.

Elchele

It's depressing how much shit is going on at the same time

Israel-Palestine occupation
Ukraine-Russia near war
Middle East going more insane than before

For once I'm glad Latin America is full of idiots who talk shit but never have the balls to actually do something

#fuckpep

Pennywise

Ukraine-Russia near war

For once I'm glad Latin America is full of idiots who talk shit but never have the balls to actually do something

#fuckpep

The drug war in Mexico is still going on and it's pretty horrific :/
North Korea is still killing citizens.
Ebola is killing alot of people.

Alot of shit going on at the same time.

Bremen signed Ruiz?

Not yet.
They want him, but Fullham wants more money that Bremen can't afford.
A turkish club bid more, but Ruiz doesn't wanna go there.

rodvik

Nope, this:

patatas+bravas.png

Roast potatoes served with a stunning combination of mayo-alioli sauce and spicy tomatoe sauce

Do want.

Ukraine-Russia near war

#fuckpep

Came to football thread to get updates on football. Found politics.
This just after discovering the NFL offseason thread was discussing Bukkake. What is going on in OT community these days lolololol

sneaky77

Benatia would be ideal but wouldn't complain if we got Godin.

No thank you to Iturraspe and Inler.

EDIT: Don't see how Bilbao lets Iturraspe and Herrera leave in the same window. Especially to Bayern given prior history.

we don't let players leave.. teams pay the clause and they choose to leave

So the list of players linked to Bayern is getting bigger :

Ander Iturraspe
Benatia
Godín
Khedira (doubt it)
Inler (doubt it)

The rumor with Iturraspe states that apart from Benatia, Bayern wants to sign another DM.
Inler is a very serious doubt it. I've seen the rumors, but they're also claiming Napoli have already turned down the offer for him. Besides, while Inler is solid for us, I'll admit that I don't think he's the level of quality Bayern would be looking for.

Have there been any rumors linking Bayern to Kramer? That would make quite a bit of sense to me, if they could get Leverkusen to budge.

Aren't all Bilbao players that took part against Napoli cup tied now?

If Bilbao goes out then I think he can still appear for any club in the Group Stage.

EDIT: Here
Rule 18.07 states that if a player features in the first, second or third qualifying rounds of either the Champions League or Europa League, he can play for another club in either competition from the group stages onwards, provided his former employers do not reach the group stages themselves.

About Koe No Katachi,

Nishimiya's decision to tie her hair up in a ponytail is probably due to Ishida right? I remember him complimenting her about it at one time.

Symbolism that she's not going to half ass anymore I guess. Will probably confess to Ishida after he wakes up.

Pennywise

Sony should really make an Uncharted collection like MS is doing for Halo. I'd buy that.

I bet they're doing it.
It's one of the best selling franchises on the PS3, and that might be something to fill the summer with.
And it would be a great way to introduce the franchise before UC4 releases.

2015 is gonna be brutal.

Scum

About Koe No Katachi,

Nishimiya's decision to tie her hair up in a ponytail is probably due to Ishida right? I remember him complimenting her about it at one time.

Symbolism that she's not going to half ass anymore I guess. Will probably confess to Ishida after he wakes up.

Flutter, pls. Manga thread is this way. ->

Bold One

About Koe No Katachi,

I think youre in the wrong thread, mate

GorillaJu

The best thing about being back after a ban is that a certain Gaming side poster is back on the ignore list. He ruins every thread he posts in.

GorillaJu

I don't ignore people who don't like me or have differing opinions there's just one obnoxious guy who makes every thread about him. He has to make it a show how fucking hyped he is for (whatever game). It just drives me crazy.

I don't ignore people who don't like me or have differing opinions there's just one obnoxious guy who makes every thread about him. He has to make it a show how fucking hyped he is for (whatever game). It just drives me crazy.

What kind of hype are we talking about here?

That's not a very nice thing to say about Bla.

>_<

Lightning

Banned
Quite surprised by the Napoli result tonight. They will have to win in Spain next week.
That's why noone wanted Bilbao. Unfortunately we had Giroud up front against Besiktas so we're in the same boat. If we concede at the Emirates we may end up in the Europa...

NO!!

Fuck I just saw Rambo got sent off? When did that happen? I was falling asleep during the second half so missed it.

And I knew we would not win this. Fuck Wenger going on about this being a win at all costs games and of course we choked. First half was horrendous and the second half put me to sleep. Better finishing from Basiktas would have buried us.

And fuck Giroud, He is a great guy to have as your backup, but he once again showed he just is not a match winner.

I'm still extremely confident we're going to beat Besiktas at the Emirates.

True, but some sort of fluke Besiktas goal or another red card could really screw things up. That's why I hate this playoff round. The group stage is often almost easier to get through More room for errors.

LAM09

That's why noone wanted Bilbao. Unfortunately we had Giroud up front against Besiktas so we're in the same boat. If we concede at the Emirates we may end up in the Europa...

NO!!

I guess so. They don't have the best individuals, but they have a team.

I think you guys will progress, but it won't be easy. Besiktas don't perform well in England.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck I just saw Rambo got sent off? When did that happen? I was falling asleep during the second half so missed it.

And I knew we would not win this. Fuck Wenger going on about this being a win at all costs games and of course we choked. First half was horrendous and the second half put me to sleep. Better finishing from Basiktas would have buried us.

And fuck Giroud, He is a great guy to have as your backup, but he once again showed he just is not a match winner.
You doubt we'll get the required result at the Emirates?

True, but some sort of fluke Besiktas goal or another red card could really screw things up. That's why I hate this playoff round. The group stage is often almost easier to get through More room for errors.
Our biggest problem is we have Everton away this weekend so that's a tough game that will drain the squad and Özil and Mertesacker will only have very limited game time so they will likely be off the pace. That soft red card means no Ramsey, Arteta's buggered so he's out. Gibbs was already out and Koscielny is not a certainty for any game with his situation.

It's like a perfect storm for us to lose or draw and get eliminated on away goals here.

LAM09

Shame the CL matches tomo are all one sided to an extent. The standout one has to be, Lille vs Porto. Having said that, Porto should have too much for Lille.

Zenfica should have it easy tomo. :p

You guys will be fine. Really.

Scum

Giroud as a lone ST? Meh, at times.
Two up top with Giroud & someone else? Sure.

GorillaJu

Going into the home leg off a 0-0 is really dangerous because of the away goal rule. I too think Arsenal are heavy favorites to come through but a bad span of 20-30 minutes could seal their fate. I would be nervous if it were us in that situation. Arsenal share our penchant for making grave errors at the worst moments.

Lightning

Banned
Going into the home leg off a 0-0 is really dangerous because of the away goal rule. I too think Arsenal are heavy favorites to come through but a bad span of 20-30 minutes could seal their fate. I would be nervous if it were us in that situation. Arsenal share our penchant for making grave errors at the worst moments.
Mesut and Per both not match fit. Arteta out, Gibbs out, Ramsey out, Koscielny is playing injured but that can break any day, Ended the game limping. Everton away on Saturday, Perfect storm against us this...

Ox better start.

I'm not concerned. if anything, not getting a result + Arteta's injury might get Wenger to buy someone.
How does this help us if we get knocked into the Europa? ZOMG Wenger brought someone mean that much to you? Fuck the Europa league man. We need to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom