• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Is Casillas the biggest example of a current player persevering through his reputation, at the cost of the club? Lopez is far, far better than him, let alone Navas

I don't think it's that uncommon, it's just more pronounced when it's a goalkeeper since their mistakes are amplified. Milan fans are loving the decision though, that's for sure.

Arnie

Yeah.

How did the guys in the bar react?
A lot of silence.

I guess there was more Real. The guy at the bar was loving it. He came over and asked me who I supported and who I wanted to win.

We then had a garbled discussion about Manquillo.

ShogunX

Is Casillas the biggest example of a current player persevering through his reputation, at the cost of the club? Lopez is far, far better than him, let alone Navas

Not quite what you described but Sergio Ramos' constantly gets put in the world class bracket when in reality he's a better looking David Luiz.

pulga

Banned
86clara-mano-penal-en-el-area-del-atletico-madrid.gif

Pen or no pen?
e5YuU.gif

3Sixty

Spanish coverage on sky is so weird.

Why does the studio look like a bad tapas bar.

Why do they have glasses of red wine in front of them.

L1NETT

How good is your Spanish?

I did GCSE (badly) and can remember fuck all

Probably could say I have a brown pencilcase, tell them I went to cinema on saturday and then ask for the bill

Oh and a torrent of rude words.

K1LLER7

A lot of silence.

I guess there was more Real. The guy at the bar was loving it. He came over and asked me who I supported and who I wanted to win.

Forget Manquillo. You've got to tell him about Suso!

Your living the life out there ;)

Arnie

How good is your Spanish?

I did GCSE (badly) and can remember fuck all

Probably could say I have a brown pencilcase, tell them I went to cinema on saturday and then ask for the bill

Oh a torrent of rude words.
My Spanish is non-existent, it was more a case if him trying to speak English.

I can say beer, hello, thank you, chips, orange, "can I have the bill please" and yes.

It's enough. I get by.

ShogunX

I'd say Pique is multitudes worse than Ramos in that respect

Maybe, but Ramos is one of those defenders that you just know has a mistake or three in him. On top of that he loves a red card and the ''it wasn't me'' line of defence when he's just chinned somebody. Pique when put under pressure always has a bemused look on his face like he has no idea what the fuck is going on.

pulga

Banned
My Spanish is non-existent, it was more a case if him trying to speak English.

I can say beer, hello, thank you, chips, orange, "can I have the bill please" and yes.

It's enough. I get by.

Damn, I'm so proud of you #achieving :')

Next time you see a girl, tell her "como me
gustaria ser un vampiro para chuparte la regla" ;)

Arnie

Enjoying you stay en La piel de toro?
Lovely but different.

The way of life out here is crackers compared to my day to day in London. Sauntering from bed to beach to bar and back again.
I imagine the bar owner updating his facebook page bragging about how he gave Tom Hardy some free tapas tonight.
You'd have loved it.

€1.70 for a glass of icy lager and a plate of thin French fries with three pieces of marinaded lamb kebab and a nugget of crusty bread.

pulga

Banned
Lovely but different.

The way of life out here is crackers compared to my day to day in London. Sauntering from bed to beach to bar and back again.

You'd have loved it.

€1.70 for a glass of icy lager and a plate of thin French fries with three pieces of marinaded lamb kebab and a nugget of crusty bread.

Have you tried patatas bravas yet? GOAT tapa

LAM09

Chelsea are set to trump Premier League rivals Arsenal with a £35m bid for Sporting Lisbon's 22-year-old midfielder William Carvalho.

Where on earth has this come from?!

Chelsea are set to trump Premier League rivals Arsenal with a £35m bid for Sporting Lisbon's 22-year-old midfielder William Carvalho.

Where on earth has this come from?!

I would be very surprised if this is true. We need another CM but a more experienced one not another younger player especially if we can't flip him for more money later. We do need a replacement for Matic when he is out though.

pulga

Banned
Is that the breadcrumbs with fried fish?

If so, yes. Don't really like the breadcrumbs. Feels snide after a plate of paella.

Nope, this:

patatas+bravas.png

Roast potatoes served with a stunning combination of mayo-alioli sauce and spicy tomatoe sauce

LAM09

I would be very surprised if this is true. We need another CM but a more experienced one not another younger player especially if we can't flip him for more money later. We do need a replacement for Matic when he is out though.

It would make sense buying a more experienced DM as you said, instead of blowing that amount of cash on someone unproven.

K1LLER7

I did GCSE spanish for 1 year.

All I can rememeber is:

Me llamo Killer7

Me casa en grande (?)

Muy bien.

Si señora.

Counting to 20.

I could work as Suso's agent :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom