• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
That sounds fucking sublime.

It is pretty good tbh. I just disagreed with pulga but i do order it pretty often when I eat tapas because it's cheap, tasty and filling. But there are just a whole bunch of things I like better, even with that taken into account.

/Ameripinion

cyber_ninja

86clara-mano-penal-en-el-area-del-atletico-madrid.gif

Pen or no pen?
e5YuU.gif

Legit spot kick.

LAM09

Apparently Chelsea and City are also interested in Lucas Silva, brazilian u21 defensive mid.

First I have heard about that. I think we should only go for youth if we are getting a HG talent. If not, we should go for someone with experience.

rodvik

Tom Fox, Arsenal's Chief Commercial Officer is about to be appointed the CEO at Aston Villa.

I am pretty happy about this. Seems like a good chance for him to step up career wise and for us to get a CEO who is accustomed to the league and knows how to close a deal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just packed Ronaldo in FUT, thats 15m coins :|

LAM09

QPR defender Rio Ferdinand, 35, says his former club Manchester United will win the Premier League title, and has dismissed the chances of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Not sure what he is on?

K1LLER7

First I have heard about that. I think we should only go for youth if we are getting a HG talent. If not, we should go for someone with experience.

that is more likely if he won't cost a fortune and we can flip him for more money if he doesn't end up playing for us.

these brazilian wonder kids are way too risky in the current market.

inflated prices with a high rate of bust. and even if its boom, they soon become fat and bust
Apparently SkySN reported Uniteds interest who feel they can get him for £12m.

Wouldn't cost too much but I don't think Chelsea will sign him/go for him.

Aren't Van Ginkel and Ramires already the 2 covers in midfield?

LAM09

Apparently SkySN reported Uniteds interest who feel they can get him for £12m.

Wouldn't cost too much but I don't think Chelsea will sign him/go for him.

Aren't Van Ginkel and Ramires already the 2 covers in midfield?

Not sure what is going on with MVG, and Ramires isn't really adequate back up. He normally plays as a winger in the big games.

pulga

Banned
Di Maria is really liked by the fans huh. Surprised Flo wants to sell.

I think today is the first time he's gotten an ovation like that. Fully deserved, one of our best players last season and I hope receiving it changed his mind about leaving.

I think today is the first time he's gotten an ovation like that. Fully deserved, one of our best players last season and I hope receiving it changed his mind about leaving.

sit on the bench and carry bales towels or be in the center of van ghul's revolution with his friend marcos

choice is easy for of-maria

K1LLER7

What will change his mind is giving him a payrise from 3m a year to 8m.

Imagine if he came to us, Imagine it :3
Nope. I won't. He's already got an agreement with PSG.

Not sure what is going on with MVG, and Ramires isn't really adequate back up. He normally plays as a winger in the big games.
There's also Mikel :p

GQman2121

Banned
Our link with William Carvalho stems from Metro. Metro....

I don't want anyone joining the club that doesn't rhyme with Tall Gogba. And that doesn't even really rhyme but whatever.

Ramires, MVG, Mikel and even Ake are fine stop gaps for Matic and Cesc. If we get bitten by injuries between now and the new year, I'm sure someone will be bought in January. In fact, I'm sure we'll buy someone when the window reopens anyway. The review process for the current players is still ongoing, I'm sure.

LAM09

Our link with William Carvalho steams from Metro. Metro....

I don't want anyone joining the club that doesn't rhyme with Tall Gogba. And that doesn't even really rhyme but whatever.

Ramires, MVG, Mikel and even Ake are fine stop gaps for Matic and Cesc. If we get bitten by injuries between now and the new year, I'm sure someone will be bought in January. In fact, I'm sure we'll buy someone when the window reopens anyway. The review process for the current players is still ongoing, I'm sure.

The rumour came from, A Bola.

Ancelotti: Di Maria the best? I think Simeone has forgotten the Golden Ball winner and Bale, who scored in Lisbon.

Did he really say that or is it twitter nonsense?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine if we got Di Maria AND Vidal in these last two weeks

Statue of Woodward outside OT

pulga

Banned
Ancelotti: Di Maria the best? I think Simeone has forgotten the Golden Ball winner and Bale, who scored in Lisbon.

Did he really say that or is it twitter nonsense?

"Es uno de los grandes jugadores que tiene el Madrid. Simeone diciendo que es el mejor ha olvidado a algunos. Al Balón de Oro, a Bale, que marcó en la final de Lisboa... Tengo la suerte de tenr grandes jugadores".

"Di Maria is one of the great players Madrid has. Simeone saying he's the best has forgotten others, the Balon d'Or, Bale, who scored in Lisbon...I'm very lucky to have great players"

Simeone clearly being a cunt and trying to destabilize Madrid.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine if we got Di Maria AND Vidal in these last two weeks

Statue of Woodward outside OT

You guys need defenders

Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic out. Shaw injured and fat.

I mean you had a promising young striker at RB for the start of the season

fuck all this Di Maria and Vidal talk

K1LLER7

Gk: De Gea, Lindegaard

CBs: Jones, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Rojo, Keane
Fullbacks: Rafael, Shaw, James, Valencia.

Mid: Cleverley, Anderson, Lindgaard, Herrera, Carrick, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa, Mata, Vidal.

Attack: RVP, Rooney, Di Maria, Januzaj, Young, Welbeck, Hernandez, Lawrence, Wilson.

Pls Wooderz.

LAM09

Gk: De Gea, Lindegaard

CBs: Jones, Smalling, Evans, Blackett, Rojo, Keane
Fullbacks: Rafael, Shaw, James, Valencia.

Mid: Cleverley, Anderson, Lindgaard, Herrera, Carrick, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa, Mata, Vidal.

Attack: RVP, Rooney, Di Maria, Januzaj, Young, Welbeck, Hernandez.

Pls Wooderz.

Lindegaard's gone isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom