• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Most of Arse-GAF is stupid anyway :lol

Cesc is just a brilliant footballer, his game is clearly suited to the PL. Fucking Wenger :(

And you Arse-bros can argue "BU-BU-BU Wenger didn't want him!" he just didn't see his text asking to come back to Arsenal, sorry m8s.
Not as stupid as you.

Cesc shitted on us to force his way out despite Wenger giving him everything he could. Lowered our fee, disrespected our club. Yet Wenger should just forget all that, sell Özil, and bow down to Cesc because his Barca dream went up his ass? Fuck that shit.

Salvadora

What we need more than anything is a CF and DM.

Cesc wouldn't have changed that.

Creating chances wasn't a problem last season and it won't be this time around.

That second goal… my word.

Big win tonight especially after going behind, the difference between us this season will be these games and it's great to see Diego Costa get off the mark with a proper poachers goal.

Cesc, he looks so beautiful in blue <3

Zabojnik

Fabregas has already adapted to the PL. If Ozil can't keep up with the pace/physicality this season (which, frankly, was totally overstated last season anyways—he was very good, just not great).

This myth needs to die already. Not talking just about Ozil, but in general. Like you have to run at 3x the speed in PL and cover 2x the distance during a match. Give me a fucking break already.

wedward

This myth needs to die already. Not talking just about Ozil, but in general. Like you have to run at 3x the speed in PL and cover 2x the distance during a match. Give me a fucking break already.

Just watch a match and you can see the pace is faster.

That is quite the distortion.

It's true tho innit? Cesc said that he talked to Wenger, but he said no because he had Ozil in his position.... that says to me that he didn't want him. And yes, of course it fucking hurts to see him in a Chelsea shirt, but it still would have been fantastic to see him play for us again.

Fact is, Wenger prefers Ozil. And while I love Ozil, Cesc is just more suited to this league.

Ozil will improve this season I think though.

jtb

Banned

generally I agree, but Ozil is an exception. Halfway into the season, he looked like he was about to keel over and die after playing 90 minutes.

Salvadora

It's true tho innit? Cesc said that he talked to Wenger, but he said no because he had Ozil in his position.... that says to me that he didn't want him. And yes, of course it fucking hurts to see him in a Chelsea shirt, but it still would have been fantastic to see him play for us again.

Fact is, Wenger prefers Ozil. And while I love Ozil, Cesc is just more suited to this league.

Ozil will improve this season I think though.
But what I'm saying is we signed Ozil in summer 2013 and Cesc was available in summer 2014.

The decision had already been made long before he was on the market.

Zabojnik

Just watch a match and you can see the pace is faster.

I watch plenty of PL matches. I could tell you the same thing: just watch a CL match.

I'm not saying that the games aren't pacier in the PL. But it's hardly a night and day difference. Pretty muchn any player that's physically capable of playing in any of the top leagues can play in the PL as well. If he's good enough to play in the PL, that's another story.

Ozil has had this "problem" before joining Arsenal.

Hixx

Yes, because that's what they mean.

Abraxas

Lads wenger is building the perfect team. Pogba, Reus, Lucas. They all know. A team built around Ramsey.

pls
pls

pls.

Wenger have an Ozil up your sleeve this summer.

pulga

Banned
people stop being so angry and remember

8Iur1YH.png

Have a nice night, sweetlings.

Zabojnik

Yes, because that's what they mean.

That's pretty much what they, as in premfaces, mean. Unless the premfaces you know are of a different breed than the ones I know and speak to. Plenty of those around where I live, I can assure you.

Lightning

Banned
generally I agree, but Ozil is an exception. Halfway into the season, he looked like he was about to keel over and die after playing 90 minutes.
Cesc going down with a hamstring 3 times a season was so much better and towards the end of seasons Cesc's performances dropped off. Tiredness perhaps?

pulga

Banned
looooool at people thinking Ozil keeling over has something to do with the so called "physicality" of the EPL.

He's ALWAYS done this. Can count on one hand the times he finished a game for Madrid.

L1NETT

Correct my history, but didn't Cesc stay in 10-11 after a Barca bid was rejected.

How on earth did he disrespect your club. Absolute pony.

Not as stupid as you.

Cesc shitted on us to force his way out despite Wenger giving him everything he could. Lowered our fee, disrespected our club. Yet Wenger should just forget all that, sell Özil, and bow down to Cesc because his Barca dream went up his ass? Fuck that shit.

I don't remember him doing this at all. Barca were utter cunts about it tho, but I have no qualms about letting him join the club of his dreams, even though it failed. lol

Bold One

Ed: Louis, Di Maria will be coming to Old Trafford!
LVG: Excellent, so when is the medical? When will he be available for selection?
Ed: Medical? Selection? No, no, no, I've organised a friendly with Real Madrid for next summer.
LVG: WOODWAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDDD.

stolen from RedCafe

pulga

Banned
Ramsey is the best mid in the league right now. Of course he is going to play in his best positions.

Same with Ozil.

There isn't room for Cesc.

why are you purposefully ignoring my formation where everyone is playing in their best position lol

Ramsey is the best mid in the league right now. Of course he is going to play in his best positions.

Same with Ozil.

There isn't room for Cesc.

Arsenal fans have been all about playing a 433 with Ozil in the FUCKING WING

Now its no no no, he gotta play as a 10

Fucking decide.

You could have had Cesc, played the formation I posted and be great and won the league and I would have LOVED it.

L1NETT

gk

back four

massive fuck off DM

Ramsey Cesc

Ozil

Sanchez and some other whippet forward. I'd take Remy and his wobbly knee, can always keep Diaby company on the Emirates Injury table.

pulga

Banned
pretty sure I already posted a comment on this a couple of hours ago.

It applies to all your posts.

Yeah and you were dumb wrong the last time and dumb wrong this time. Stop being such a wuss and just accept Cesc could've easily slid into the formation me (and everyone else, it seems) is posting.

GTFO if you don't wanna discuss on a forum. Fucking baby.

jtb

Banned
two striker formations are fucking useless, no top team in the league is going to play anything other than some variation of 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 this season.

Cesc could have played in Arteta's position, it's where he plays for Chelsea anyway. So Wenger could have easily fit him in the team if he wanted to.

Wilbur

Banned
The reason Cesc and Ozil and Ramsey wouldn't all fit in the same arsenal team is because Wenger is an inflexible buffoon who won't ever change from one formation

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cesc always kills it during the first half of the season, second half though...

What a buy Rakitic is turning out for us, can't believe we got him for 18 millions.

wedward

Yeah and you were dumb wrong the last time and dumb wrong this time. Stop being such a wuss and just accept Cesc could've easily slid into the formation me (and everyone else, it seems) is posting.

GTFO if you don't wanna discuss on a forum. Fucking baby.

#LEAVING

or is it

#STAYING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom