• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Pep Guardiola and Diego Simeone, coaches of Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid respectively, revealed they have drawn inspiration form the methods and playing style of Marcelo Bielsa. The OM coach feels that these plaudits are exagerrated. "It's quite simple to see that these two coaches have already more titles and experience than I have. I think there tributes to me are a little exagerrated. You can't only look at what they have won. They are not only represented by their trophies. It what they pass on to their players that counts. In that respect, I am way behind them. They are totally different in their coaching styles. They each have their own coaching styles, that suits them, that is theirs, and that their teams manage to reproduce on the pitch."

Modest guy Bielsa

Meier

I don't know what their money situation is.

Mangala and Fernando were like £55m total?
£44m. Lampard and Sagna free, Zuculini £1.5, Willy £4.4. So incoming has been £49.9, while outgoing has been Barry £2m, Garcia £13m and Rodwell £10.25m.

Net spend is £24.65m. Negredo will go for around £25m and the club would hope to get at least £10m from Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti. That'd allow for £60m on Falcao even without selling Nastasic.

The difficult thing would be his wages.

Oh fuck off Bournemouth, in the fucking stoppage time too, cunts.

Well none of my bets worked today, my only hope now is for Cahill or Ivan to be the first goal scorer... Or Everton to be in front in the first half, but in the end lose to Chelsea in the second.

Cider X

Well none of my bets worked today, my only hope now is for Cahill or Ivan to be the first goal scorer... Or Everton to be in front in the first half, but in the end lose to Chelsea in the second.

Everton in front at HT and then eventually lose could easily happen. Might give it a shot.

L1NETT

Calum Wilson for England

pulga

Banned
BwSq_PMIMAA2uGi.jpg

Barcalol

Hixx

I wish Fletcher would just fuck off. Forever. He does nothing, why on earth Poyet refuses to play Wickham centrally this season is mind boggling.

Yen

£44m. Lampard and Sagna free, Zuculini £1.5, Willy £4.4. So incoming has been £49.9, while outgoing has been Barry £2m, Garcia £13m and Rodwell £10.25m.

Net spend is £24.65m. Negredo will go for around £25m and the club would hope to get at least £10m from Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti. That'd allow for £60m on Falcao even without selling Nastasic.

Don't worry, I'm sure you can pay him his £350k in bonuses.

Pep Guardiola and Diego Simeone, coaches of Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid respectively, revealed they have drawn inspiration form the methods and playing style of Marcelo Bielsa. The OM coach feels that these plaudits are exagerrated. "It's quite simple to see that these two coaches have already more titles and experience than I have. I think there tributes to me are a little exagerrated. You can't only look at what they have won. They are not only represented by their trophies. It what they pass on to their players that counts. In that respect, I am way behind them. They are totally different in their coaching styles. They each have their own coaching styles, that suits them, that is theirs, and that their teams manage to reproduce on the pitch."

Modest guy Bielsa

He sounds like a genuinely cool guy

Tubie

How will Di Maria handle not playing European football for at least another year?

I don't see United knocking Arsenal out of 4th place this season.

L1NETT

More away fans at our game than home ones

Come on Rochdale sort it out

Need to get Morais off. Billy Clarke pls

And haha soon as I type that it happens.

dc89

Meier dispelling City overspending one deal at a time.

GQman2121

Banned
It's like mainstream newspapers looked at FourFourTom, 101GreatGoals, LadBible and TSBible and thought they're actually a good idea and not for total cunts.

The majority of people online who give clicks to sites are total cunts. They're keeping those site alive. It's the reason why when you Google a games title IGN is the first or second result.

Wilbur

Banned
No one else watching Soccer Saturday? They came back from a break, and Stelling said "Chris Kamara, who's started the second half better at Upton Park?"

Cut to Kammy

he's looking at the pitch, silence for about eight seconds

back to the studio, Stelling tries again

still looking at the pitch, another few seconds of silence

Stelling tries again, cuts back to Kamara

still looking away from the camera

silence

im dying

Top Bottom