• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I thoght Di Maria played really well, especially in the first half, head up, running at players and looking to make things happen, could have had two assists, should have had at least one with RvP's chance. A complete contrast to everyone else whose remit seemed to be slowing down the ball, all of our chances came when we did little one-twos and got at them.

anthonyOA

Lamela has 4 assists already this season.

Chill, hes got this.

Always liked Siggy, shame it never worked out for him. Hes a fantasy team god this season so far. Cheap too.

True true. I just hate to see us waste talent. We have way too much talent hanging around that you just know could light it up elsewhere.

Sandro would be perfect for Man Utd right now imo, and he's only fit for our bench (and it's probably deserved).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We (Spurs) let go of Gylfi Sigurdsson and he sets up all of Swansealona's goals so far.

MoPo, PLS.

Based Lamela better be worth it.

I miss Gylfi but it was the only way to get Davies. Hopefully he takes some points off our rivals and does us a favour. He already beat United for us.

anthonyOA

No definitive thoughts can be taken from LVG's reign so far imo. It's just awful to see this development of the new system. Some ugly football being played.

With time it will turn out good though. I'm sure of it. The players Man Utd are amassing are of top quality and they're gradually shipping out the shite (Cleverley, Anderson etc)/

Hixx

QPR v Sunderland is actually a canny game. Brown needs to get to half time and get his heed stapled up though, fuck sake. Pls don't have to go off.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City get away with some crazy shit these days. Being rich must be fucking great.

Yes Norwich!

The odds were way too high on them I thought, all things considered. 3.1 back for winning both halfs and 2 back just for them winning the match. Now don't fuck it up m8's.
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Zabojnik

Falcao to City is definitely happening. No exuses now. Anything less than a tripletta would mean a disappointing season for them.

Bold One

I thoght Di Maria played really well, especially in the first half, head up, running at players and looking to make things happen, could have had two assists, should have had at least one with RvP's chance. A complete contrast to everyone else whose remit seemed to be slowing down the ball, all of our chances came when we did little one-twos and got at them.

hopefully after the break when everyone is fit we can re asses but in January we have to get shot of Young and Valencia, their job is to create chances and they just dont do it

Hixx

LOOOOOOOL Wickham is about to get sent off for a great foul.

edit: fair enough just a talking to but that's a fucking top tackle.

K1LLER7

Wayne Veysey
"Reports from the touchline. Di Maria has suffered a hamstring injury and is expected to be out for 3 weeks."

pls no

Salazar

LvG: "You think Anderson is a defensive midfielder but he thinks he is a No.10."

*sigh*

I don't think about Anderson.

Louis was pissed at the utter refusal of some players to look and play forward. So much cowardly passing back to DeGea.

That Valencia one in the second half in particular. Fucks sake.

Wayne Veysey
"Reports from the touchline. Di Maria has suffered a hamstring injury and is expected to be out for 3 weeks."

pls no

Can the international break be extended ?

Wayne Veysey

pls no

He wrote that while the match was being played before the injury has been assessed. He's either the world's best part-time physio or he's chatting shit.

Top Bottom