• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hixx

Fucking hell, Mags game sounds mental!

Shame we just rolled over and died for QPR. Typical, typical Sunderland.

Meier

Did he really blow for time 2 seconds after the 4? Sheesh, Stoke wasted at least 2 minutes in stoppage alone.

They defended well, so congrats to them. We just couldn't get anyone behind that last man. Weren't incisive enough.

Allegri is really going with a 3-5-2?

And if Vidal and Pogba are staying then why did Conte leave? Because he didn't think the squad will be reinforced properly?

Because Vidal is going to leave on deadline day, innit

iioQ2ZDmxGdQf.gif

iD6cNKnosNzSi.png

jts

...hate me...
And I had a fiver on City/City (had a tenner on City/City vs Liverpool which worked out bretty well).

At least I made it back with some micro live betting on the US Open.

rossonero

Marotta about Falcao:

“Will Falcao come to Juve? I don’t think so. He was linked with Juventus because he appreciates us and that makes us proud, but if he does leave Monaco it’ll be for tens of millions and he’ll join a different top European club.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta “Will Falcao come to Juve? I don’t think so. He was linked with Juventus because he appreciates us and that makes us proud, but if he does leave Monaco it’ll be for tens of millions and he’ll join a different top European club."

City?

GQman2121

Banned
Stoke upping the ante on spurs and Liverpool tomorrow. Either way, it's all still coming up Mou. I probably just jinx us for today...

Draconian

Yaya for the 2nd week in a row has killed my FPL team. Nevermind that he doesn't get me any points, he also manages to get booked every game. So stupid.

Top Bottom