• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

I hope we just throw money at juve and buy vidal.. just to see yurt's face. I don't even care if his knee explodes on holding up the united shirt.

Noooooo no no no.....

Laudrup did ok but just ran out of ideas at the end, so him leaving after delivering us a trophy was, for me, a good thing. Rodgers had us playing good football in his time there and i'd have been happy if he had stayed longer. But then of course came the 'i'm not going anywhere, my work at Swansea is not finished' response to the Liverpool approach. If he had initially said nothing, and in the end say something like 'I couldn't turn a job as big as this down' then fine, but to say what he said and then a couple of days later bugger off, Lying git.

Cardiff fan in peace - Who deserves more credit for where Swansea at this moment in time: Sousa, Martinez (I know you lot love him, really), or Rodgers?

Michiel Jongsma ‏@JongsmaJongsma 2m

Daley Blind will get a starting spot as a holding midfielder for Manchester United, according to his agent Rob Jansen. (via @FOXSportsnl)

Good, Fletcher looked and played like a shambling corpse today.

Vidal is trying his best to convince Woodward that he is fine and worth the money.

Woodward is a hard man to please as I understand it, he needs to score at the very least.

Vidal is trying his best to convince Woodward that he is fine and worth the money.

Woodward is a hard man to please as I understand it, he needs to score at the very least.

Ed-Woodward-1337222.jpg

Awright, awright, awriiiiight.

SHarris78

Cardiff fan in peace - Who deserves more credit for where Swansea at this moment in time: Sousa, Martinez (I know you lot love him, really), or Rodgers?

Arrghhhh Cardiff fan !!!!!!! :)

Martinez for me, the others just kept to the same style of football with just a little bit of tinkering here and there, but Martinez started it.

Top Bottom