• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Hixx

Who was it that had a go at me for saying Chelsea were more entertaining than City

Was it you l1nett

One day you will learn not to mess with the master of opinions

Salvadora

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has launched a scathing attack on title rivals Arsenal by claiming their defenders are a "disgrace".
Referring to Arsenal's 5-4 win over Spurs, Mourinho said: "Five-four is a hockey score, not a football score.

"In a three-against-three training match, if the score reaches 5-4 I send the players back to the dressing rooms as they are not defending properly.

"So to get a result like that in a game of 11 against 11 is disgraceful."

L1NETT

Who was it that had a go at me for saying Chelsea were more entertaining than City

Was it you l1nett

One day you will learn not to mess with the master of opinions

One played against a side who played attacking football the other against 11 massive Stoke blokes behind the ball

Wash your mouth out

and bow down to Rolando aarons

And Bradford. because we are gonna be playing yous next season

Van Gaal’s philosophy begins to take shape, still not great

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/08/van-gaals-philosophy-begins-to-take-shape-still-not-great/

---

Pretty good read

too long m8, aint nobody got time for that.

pofytk.gif

For shits and giggles, it would be way more fun with two performances like against Liverpool last season of 11 men behind the ball.
That is fun too but I'd like to shut Rodger's annoying face next time we face his team. Just so he knows they can beat his team at their own game.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has launched a scathing attack on title rivals Arsenal by claiming their defenders are a "disgrace".
Referring to Arsenal's 5-4 win over Spurs, Mourinho said: "Five-four is a hockey score, not a football score.

"In a three-against-three training match, if the score reaches 5-4 I send the players back to the dressing rooms as they are not defending properly.

Yeah, so you can imagine what he'll be yelling at his defence.

Wilbur

Banned

the score was 6-3 m8 not 5-4

mourinho wins again

Pennywise

I agree. When two severely hindered teams face off against each other, with many players that are obviously not fit for 90 minutes yet, it's a bit of a gamble anyway.
I'm just a bit pissed Shaqiri is not delivering it. As for Dante, he probably knows his time as a starter might be up.

Edit:
I also think Keller is really underrated. He's doing a really good job at Schalke, all things considered.

The World Cup broke Dante.
Shaqiri is just not developing, he's been stagnating for quite some time.
His personality with forcing his way through is certainly not helping.

Yeah Keller is doing a good job, allthough I would question him after so many injuries within the same timeframe he's the coach.

Hixx

One played against a side who played attacking football the other against 11 massive Stoke blokes behind the ball

Wash your mouth out

and bow down to Rolando aarons

And Bradford. because we are gonna be playing yous next season

Huehuehue

We can't go to League 2 in one year, silly.

This is an entirely fair analogy for United:

At the moment they’re a mess. This is like calling a really good plumber round to fix your bath but then he works out the shower in the room above has a problem too and the roof has actually been falling through for months, and the best thing to do is just move the bathroom to another part of the house – it will look brilliant, be futuristic and beautiful to look at. You’ll probably win prizes!

The last guy you had in just tried to work around the problems and that didn’t really work, and you have the money anyway… so you tell him to go right ahead. About three months in you kinda get a bit sick of having to use the neighbours’ shower and start to get antsy.

The biggest problem I think we have is the back 5.

The wingbacks are awful.
The back 3 are awful.

It will be good to have Shaw/Rafael back at least. They are both better going forward and defensively than Young/Valencia.

I fear though because I think Young produces the kind of pre-season displays in training and LVG may just stick with him.

Except the plumber you've employed turns out to be a mentalist and murders you and your family.

Couldn't you have just left it at "Has sex with your wife?"

Pennywise

Soon the boxing match with Marco Hook will be starting, an episode of Little Britain before that.
And the Sony TGS conference is approaching.

What a time to be alive.

The plumper you've hired clogged your toilet with his steamy philosophy turd

That doesn't matter, our toilet was already clogged with the faeces of utter fucking shitehouse players.

Also, doesn't matter as long as he fixes the shower :p

Think the analogy may have gone too far now.

Top Bottom