• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Peco

That's good we all wanna see Torres!

iqgubtv3a2c4flusu2.gif

He's gonna score a hattrick against you guys.

I'm actually surprised by how boring the plumper (LVG) has been.

Repeats the same analogies and answers ad nauseum in press conferences and sits down during the entire match.

Moyes was more interesting.

Tbf he gets asked the same questions constantly. Moyes didn't know wtf he was doing.

Go_Ly_Dow

just remembered we drew against burnley today :/

the moment the match ended, rather then wallow in a pit of sorrow like the last 3 games i went in to the city, toured a museum, grabbed a gourmet burger with mates and went shopping.

just got home, 7 hours after the match finished and now it's time to sit here and wallow in a cesspool of match reflection and failure

FUCK!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think it's a stretch to think anymore signings, though LvGs post match comments show that there are negotiations taking place. Either way we will know by tomorrow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ashley Cole looks like he's enjoying himself out there, I'm happy for him <3

Savic doing the Italian gesture :lol

the moment the match ended, rather then wallow in a pit of sorrow like the last 3 games i went in to the city, toured a museum, grabbed a gourmet burger with mates and went shopping.

just got home, 7 hours after the match finished and now it's time to sit here and wallow in a cesspool of match reflection and failure

FUCK!

It's time to start drinking.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Don't get my hopes up m8, I'll be so happy if we do.

Pls Gaal, kick Wooders in the cooch.
I'm intrigued as to who it is we are talking to as all our links are either here or dead, it's someone out of left field, very intriguing.

It really is disgusting how juve are holding Vidal against his will. You could see from his eyes today that he wanted to be free

#moderndayslavery

Btw

Vidal played for like 80 minutes. So much for the ITKs dodgy knee story

To be clear, the injury concern thing has been briefed to all mainstream journalists by our club. Which means we either believe it or we've pre-emptively made excuses for not getting him.

Probably the latter.

FUCK!

Go on.... Cry!!!

The tastiest tears on planet earth. It's even sweeter coz I know how much you love Man United.

Salvadora

To be clear, the injury concern thing has been briefed to all mainstream journalists by our club. Which means we either believe it or we've pre-emptively made excuses for not getting him.

Probably the latter.
Why would you be briefing the media on a Juventus' player's (alleged) medical condition?

Btw

Vidal played for like 80 minutes. So much for the ITKs dodgy knee story

His leg is just gonna fly off one of these days.

I'm intrigued as to who it is we are talking to as all our links are either here or dead, it's someone out of left field, very intriguing.

I trust Gaal to buy someone good, so I'll be happy with whoever it is. I can't wait to see how our team lines up after the break.
Why would you be briefing the media on a Juventus' player's (alleged) medical condition?

To try to get the price down is the only thing I can think of. Strange tactic since they didn't want to sell him anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think it's a stretch to think anymore signings, though LvGs post match comments show that there are negotiations taking place. Either way we will know by tomorrow.

If you don't sign 2 CBs you will finish 7th again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
80 minutes in Serie A is equivalent to about 20 in the EPL, the greatest league in history.

He usually plays 90.

Injured confirmed.

He couldn't even play a whole match at Italian pace? Wow.
87 minutes to be exact. He was running around like a maniac too :lol
It really is disgusting how juve are holding Vidal against his will. You could see from his eyes today that he wanted to be free

#moderndayslavery

Believe me, if one our former players makes that "moder day slave" comment, I'll stop chanting his name/sucking his dick whenever he comes to Torino

Top Bottom