• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Missed all the games, how did Di Maria look today? Chelsea no mercy mode.

Di Maria did fiairly well, should have had at least one assist. Formation however was kind of fucked up with him in there clearly, have a hard time seeing him, RVP, Rooney and Mata fitting well into that team all of them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
His leg is just gonna fly off one of these days.

I trust Gaal to buy someone good, so I'll be happy with whoever it is. I can't wait to see how our team lines up after the break.
I hope so, he needs to make some big decisions, can't have 2 forwards drift out of games, a number 10 who doesn't create and a dm who has no positioning. You know I knew we would be shaken at the back, that's expected, what really worries me is that we cannot get it going up top, how do you fix that? We have on paper one of the best forward lines in the pl and they are hapless, I don't understand. I'd take losing 5-4 Amy day to 0-0 draws where I want to shoot myself.

vHgpoyP.jpg

You didn't. He said fuck this and left.

_77282235_hi023685903.jpg

Why would you be briefing the media on a Juventus' player's (alleged) medical condition?

Because we had told clubs we are thinking about going for him but have reservations about his knee (in relation to the price Juve were quoting to us).

As far as I'm aware (from what I'm told by people more informed than I) we were using those briefings to set up an excuse for failing to sign him. Essentially, we went in for him hard earlier this week (sort of report by the papers) but it sounds like the club also briefed an excuse in case we failed, which we did.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well he made a pass and did a bit of running so probably about a 7 out of %
People were confused when he made actual through balls and tried to counter attack

Our team has one build up speed and it's actually a negative number because all we do is pass it back.

Di Maria did fiairly well, should have had at least one assist. Formation however was kind of fucked up with him in there clearly, have a hard time seeing him, RVP, Rooney and Mata fitting well into that team all of them.

Honestly there is no need to accommodate RVP/Rooney/Mata in their preferred positions.

Zaha has already gone.

Hernandez, Anderson, Cleverley, Kagawa and Welbeck are all rumoured to be under offer or wanted to leave...

Who the hell are Utd going to put on the bench until their injured players come back?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Because we had told clubs we are thinking about going for him but have reservations about his knee (in relation to the price Juve were quoting to us).

As far as I'm aware (from what I'm told by people more informed than I) we were using those briefings to set up an excuse for failing to sign him. Essentially, we went in for him hard earlier this week (sort of report by the papers) but it sounds like the club also briefed an excuse in case we failed, which we did.

I seriously hope Woodward's interest wasn't that serious, because going after one of our players was always going to be a waste of time.

Yen

Di Marzio
LFC are now ready to close the deal for Romero. Raiola (his agent) is working to try to complete the negotiation.

Go_Ly_Dow

Zaha has already gone.

Hernandez, Anderson, Cleverley, Kagawa and Welbeck are all rumoured to be under offer or wanted to leave...

Who the hell are Utd going to put on the bench until their injured players come back?

there's a 2 week international break til the next fixture

I seriously hope Woodward's interest wasn't that serious, because going after one of our players was always going to be a waste of time.

His wasn't, but LVG's was. And Woodward was eventually told by his superiors to do what LVG asked of him after spending a month not signing players. This all happened in the last 2 weeks pretty much.

Go_Ly_Dow

in our next game our midfield 2 will be blind and herrera. think it will take a while for them to adapt fully but it's still a massive step up.

3Sixty

"I heard about it last night. Then I drove to my parents to celebrate."

Good lad, get the celebrating out the way, won't be doing much of it on the pitch.

Bold One

we may not be back in top 4 this season, but these things take time I guess, preferably would like to see the bac of Young and Valencia in January

Rafael and Shaw, please Gaal

there's a 2 week international break til the next fixture

Carrick won't be back until October.
Fellaini is shit and should leave.
Smalling is shit.

The only worthwhile ones who are injured/not playing are Shaw, Herrera and Carrick.

So you could lose (Zaha, Anderson, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverley) potentially.

So your bench, instead of giving you options and a chance to change systems, will just be a conveyor belt of players to put in when players are injured.

Carrick won't be back until October.
Fellaini is shit and should leave.
Smalling is shit.

The only worthwhile ones who are injured/not playing are Shaw, Herrera and Carrick.

So you could lose (Zaha, Anderson, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverley) potentially.

So your bench, instead of giving you options and a chance to change systems, will just be a conveyor belt of players to put in when players are injured.

You forgot Rafael, Rojo and Blind as well.

I would imagine Mourinho rubs his hands with glee when he thinks about the money he made from Mata and Luiz.

Two players who didn't fit the system.
Luiz was a nutcase and wouldn't stay in position.
Mata was a lazy arse.

Income: 77 million.

Top Bottom