• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

omgkitty

So any Arsenal news on transfers? When I got up today I had a shit ton of tweets to go through which usually means something has happened, but it was almost everyone just talking about that Falcao nonsense. Oh and I guess rumors of Campbell to Benfica.

ryan-ts

So any Arsenal news on transfers? When I got up today I had a shit ton of tweets to go through which usually means something has happened, but it was almost everyone just talking about that Falcao nonsense. Oh and I guess rumors of Campbell to Benfica.
Carvalho wants to come to Arsenal and they might have made a higher bid for him.

sF1Dj6o.png

uh oh.

L1NETT

Remy to Arsenal is THE most obvious transfer

Arsene would be mad not to have a go.

Chelsea will probably offer him some mad wages though and steal him :p

I thought he had already passed the medical and everything? Sounds like someone making up shit until Chlesea can officially confirm on Monday.

not at all. We only offered the money this afternoon at 1pm according to Harry. He said Remy wanted to play but he pulled him so no medical would have been done. Wonder who we will get instead as surely he picks Arsenal where he could displace Giroud a lot easier than Costa.

omgkitty

not at all. We only offered the money this afternoon at 1pm according to Harry. He said Remy wanted to play but he pulled him so no medical would have been done. Wonder who we will get instead as surely he picks Arsenal where he could displace Giroud a lot easier than Costa.

Yeah the Remy to Chelsea made more sense when Costa was hurt, but since he's not, Arsenal makes more sense since I think he would fancy his shot more here. Still think it's bullshit though. Or maybe not?

gunnerblog: .@davidmcintyre76, who has well-placed sources at QPR, says Arsenal have joined Chelsea in activating Remy's release clause. Race is on.

IDK if Joel Campbell is leaving, it might make sense, but everything we've been told up to now is that Arsenal don't want a striker.

On Rojo:

The 24-year-old completed a £16m switch from Sporting Lisbon 11 days ago but a criminal investigation means he is yet to obtain the required working visa.

However, United manager Louis van Gaal is confident Rojo will be in his squad for the Premier League match against QPR on 14 September.

It had been reported issues over third-party ownership were behind the delay.

But the Football Association has already issued his international transfer certificate and has no concerns over ownership issues.

Rojo entered the UK to complete his move to United on a tourist visa.

Immigrations laws require that those entering the country to work do so with a working visa. Rojo is currently in Madrid awaiting an interview with embassy staff to secure the document. Officials will examine details of the alleged altercation with a neighbour in 2010 before issuing the working visa.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29000089

Scum

I'm still laughing at goons at work who laughed at me when I said Costa would be a great ST for Chelsea.
"Bu bu buu, Spanish football....bu bu pace of EPL."

Thanks for the FF points, Costa! loool

I need some advice. Who do you guys think will get more points tomorrow in FPL: Sturridge, Ramsey or Sterling. I have to pick two of them for my UFPL team ( I'm 36th!). I could pick all three but it's a gamble since Tadic got 5 points and he is my lowest reasonable scorer to replace.

Phlebas

Banned
I'm still laughing at goons at work who laughed at me when I said Costa would be a great ST for Chelsea.
"Bu bu buu, Spanish football....bu bu pace of EPL."

Thanks for the FF points, Costa! loool

Ignorant really.

I knew he would perform.

wedward

Hope we can get Remy.

No clue why we waited this long though. Should have activated the clause the day after Giroud was confirmed out.

Mastadon

Banned
I need some advice. Who do you guys think will get more points tomorrow in FPL: Sturridge, Ramsey or Sterling. I have to pick two of them for my UFPL team ( I'm 36th!). I could pick all three but it's a gamble since Tadic got 5 points and he is my lowest reasonable scorer to replace.

Ramsey.

Top Bottom