• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

2.bild.jpg

Is Kagawa coming because Reus is going?

Hindle

Banned
We only have one centre back who isn't a loanee, lol.

It has cost us roughly £10m a year for the past 3 seasons. Our TV deal with Sky gets us about £2m a year. It's a miracle we're not running at a loss.

Well, no it isn't, because we pay our running costs by selling players and not by investing in a team. :)

It's hard to believe the team was beating Barca a few years ago .

Postmen aren't being watched by people all around the world every time they deliver a letter.

Players celebrate because they're happy about what they accomplished, not because the world is watching, otherwise you wouldn't see amateurs celebrating. This is why I love spontaneous celebrations and not rehearsed bullcrap.

I hate Inzaghi for what he did to us but his celebrations were amazing.

Jabo

Did you get BeIN sports working? Was glorious to watch HD stream of serie a yesterday. I am gonna have the Milan game running in the background of Arsenal. I am so excited to see what El Shaarawy can do this year.

Yup ended up paypaling a buddy of mine so he can subscribe for me. TBH quality is a little bit ehhhhhhhh (lots of artifacts though it still said 2.4mb). Excited too to see him free at last *cough*balo*cough* hopefully Pippo realizes that Honda isn't a winger though.

Players celebrate because they're happy about what they accomplished, not because the world is watching, otherwise you wouldn't see amateurs celebrating. This is why I love spontaneous celebrations and not rehearsed bullcrap.

I hate Inzaghi for what he did to us but his celebrations were amazing.

Yeah. Pippo's celebrations were great. It was like every goal was the winning goal of the World Cup final.

Milch, bring the old Shinji back.

Ignore what Bild is writing, it's not done yet, they also said that Shinji would sign the contract yesterday. They just don't know shit and are guessing. But considering they have a 50% chance of it happening (49% for it happening tomorrow), that's probably the best story about BVB they had recently :lol :lol

K1LLER7

Ignore what Bild is writing, it's not done yet, they also said that Shinji would sign the contract yesterday. They just don't know shit and are guessing. But considering they have a 50% chance of it happening (49% for it happening tomorrow), that's probably the best story about BVB they had recently :lol :lol
Nobody has even bothered to ask LVG about Kagawa and what's happening with him. Nobody cares :(

I want him to stay but he'll be better off back at Dortmund.

Top Bottom