• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

L1NETT

I wanted Redmond before we signed Buckley; he's far too good to be playing in the Championship for Norwich.

Norwich won't let him go cheap. I'd gander at 7-10mil and he really isn't that good. Has talent aye but crossing ain't all that

Plus Buckley is good player for nowhere near as much

confuziz

Banned
Vitesse try a little harder. Just watch out for the counters. PSV are not creative in any way.

not creative in any way
not creative in any way
not creative in any way
not creative in any way
not creative in any way

CharltonHestonLaugh4.gif

Oh my god De Boer, now you're going to start searching for a Blind replacement? It's like they think Blind's departure came out of left field. And why am I not surprised that we weren't ready at all.

Hixx

Norwich won't let him go cheap. I'd gander at 7-10mil and he really isn't that good. Has talent aye but crossing ain't all that

Plus Buckley is good player for nowhere near as much

He's 20! He'll end up at somewhere like Everton in 3 years and everyone else will be kicking themselves.

Linius

Lol, typical PSV goal. Just shows they're gonna struggle against all the little clubs. Counter football is their only weapon.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
We only have one centre back who isn't a loanee, lol.

I didn't know the death of Rangers would literally also kill Cetic.
It has cost us roughly £10m a year for the past 3 seasons. Our TV deal with Sky gets us about £2m a year. It's a miracle we're not running at a loss.

Well, no it isn't, because we pay our running costs by selling players and not by investing in a team. :)

Honey Bunny

Man, I'm tired of Shaqiri. At this point, he's basically the personification of Arsenal in a player

- lots of talent
- promising
- has a couple of amazing displays in each season
- at the start of every season, everyone says this will be his breakthrough season
- he ends up being shit for another season
- disappointment

- is a manlet

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Virgil Van Dijk not in the squad today means he's for the off likely. Whoever picks up will be getting a bargain - world class centre back.

So half an hour after you reach seven sisters.

Christ, okay, last one of us is showering now and it's 50 minutes away on Citymapper.

Do you know what the pub for away supporters is called?

I don't sorry

Shouldn' be too hard to find though, or just search on google or something

Bold One

Any of you guys seen the film, 'Coherence'?

its pretty good, one of those small mind-fuck sci fi films

I recommend you check it out

Top Bottom