• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

jts

...hate me...
BwXYEiEIAAAikN-.jpg:large

16662.jpg

Plasma

Banned
Players celebrate because they're happy about what they accomplished, not because the world is watching, otherwise you wouldn't see amateurs celebrating. This is why I love spontaneous celebrations and not rehearsed bullcrap.

I hate Inzaghi for what he did to us but his celebrations were amazing.

I'm just saying it's a silly analogy to make, it's completely different.

Goodbye Shinji, another casualty of United's transfer policy in recent years, Fellaini next, then Mata.

Not sure why Dortmund are buying back these players that have bombed at their new clubs admittedly.

Goodbye Shinji, another casualty of United's transfer policy in recent years, Fellaini next, then Mata.

Not sure why Dortmund are buying back these players that have bombed at their new clubs admittedly.

There was a plan for Kagawa at least. Rooney the fat turd ruins everything.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
It has cost us roughly £10m a year for the past 3 seasons. Our TV deal with Sky gets us about £2m a year. It's a miracle we're not running at a loss.

Well, no it isn't, because we pay our running costs by selling players and not by investing in a team. :)

The best thing about this is it's a self-inflicted wound

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18703183

by the time Rangers are back in the SPL everyone else will be ruined.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does anyone know if Joel Campbell was called for todays Arsenal game?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

:(

L1NETT

Late but see Wenger has ended his interest in Remy

Arsenal is becoming sisyphean task (ooo look at me I read a book). Always close but seemingly 2 big transfers away from really challenging only for the rock to roll back down every season.

Hades in this case is Jose Mourinho.

GorillaJu

I reckon Spurs will beat us.

Watched the Desolation of Smaug last night. Very good. Evangeline Lily was also very good, and I wasn't on #TeamKate.

Same. I think this season we will take a while to establish some form. I'm not worried about the long term, but I don't expect us to fly out the gate, especially with our rough opening run of fixtures.

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 2m

11 - Vitesse have equalled their longest winless streak in Eredivisie history (11 games in both 1980 and 1989). Drought.

Het dondert en het bliksemt en het regent meters bier, het is pompen of verzuipen das de enige manier om de juiste koers te varen, met de wind in onze rug, geniet met volle teugen want Labyad komt nooit meer terug jala jalalalalalaa jalaa jalalalalalaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW4aPH1G41Y

Awesome. He deserves every word.

Top Bottom