• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Linius

I had PSV win, Zwolle & Ajax double chance. They can't even draw lol :( what a mistaker to maker.

Lol City

You really should ask before you bet. Groningen away is a traditionally tough game for Ajax so I would have always adviced to not bet on a win. And well PEC, they're just a midtable club who sometimes have a few weeks above expectations. Don't ever bet on those guys.

Yen

BwX9a2nCMAAXv3o.jpg

I think Moreno was MotM tbh

None of our players were fantastic, but everyone in the front 5 was good to very good, which was nice. Wanted Sturridge to score, seemed a bit frustrated today. Without Suarez we're obviously not going to have the ball in the box for as long as we used to, so good chances might not come along for him as often.

6 points is great from those 3 fixtures imo, expected 4. Better not fuck it up next week. Hopefully Rodgers doesn't underestimate Villa like he did last season.

Go_Ly_Dow

really strange but when Chich first signed for us had a strong feel he would end up at Madrid one day.

had that look and character about him

Sanogo is good at basically keeping the ball alive in and around the box, which is vital for letting the likes of Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey to get the ball in good areas. Campbell may be good at it as well, yet to prove it though so he'll have to wait

-MB-

I know :p

Seems we're sending Vermeer to Feyenoord. Not sure if happy or sad. I'd rather not see him play for Feyenoord :O

Overmars just has to go, hes all sorts of bad for ajax as a football club. But they won't because he brings in the moneys.

wedward

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david · 5h
#AFC have dropped Remy interest. Enquired but no longer pursuing. Currently not close to any signings before deadline #QPR #CFC #bbcfootball

o baby.

Linius

Overmars just has to go, hes all sorts of bad for ajax as a football club. But they won't because he brings in the moneys.

Yeah, he's good at selling players I guess. Even to feyenoord now.

He's like Levy except for the fact that Levy also spends money besides just selling.

Barzul

#AFC have dropped Remy interest. Enquired but no longer pursuing. Currently not close to any signings before deadline #QPR #CFC #bbcfootball

o baby.
While I've resigned myself to no signings. Most of these guys know fuck all. Remember the Ozil deal? Not one word on it at this point last year.

dc89

You really should ask before you bet. Groningen away is a traditionally tough game for Ajax so I would have always adviced to not bet on a win. And well PEC, they're just a midtable club who sometimes have a few weeks above expectations. Don't ever bet on those guys.

That's why I did a Double Chance! You win if the team wins or draws. Alas, it's down the pan.

L1NETT

o baby.

Is that a sealed approval of no more

@randomcunt 15m

Arsenal interested/like/would consider sign/Once upon a time in the transfer window in Pogba/Rabiot/some other prick

-like posts?

Good stuff Wedward. And good luck vs the Foxes. Gonna go with 2-1 to Arsenal, (ulloa vs Ramsey/scrappy one from set piece)

wedward

While I've resigned myself to no signings. Most of these guys know fuck all. Remember the Ozil deal? Not one word on it at this point last year.

Word actually started leaking right around this time last year.

I'll be worried if by end of today we aren't more strongly linked with someone.

wedward

Is that a sealed approval of no more

@randomcunt 15m

Arsenal interested/like/would consider sign/Once upon a time in the transfer window in Pogba/Rabiot/some other prick

-like posts?

Good stuff Wedward. And good luck vs the Foxes. Gonna go with 2-1 to Arsenal, (ulloa vs Ramsey/scrappy one from set piece)

Relax.

This board can return to talking about things you aren't interested in on Tuesday.

Top Bottom