• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

wedward

It's funny how often Adnan is brought up by Liverpool fans lol.

Good game from Liverpool.

Spurs are still trash.

We should sign Schneiderlin.

Scum

Well Chelsea do need a new midfielder now.
XbrF8Ao.png

I'd laugh. Then I remembered...

He is the guy who can solve the issues no doubt. It's Levy that's the problem lol.

Exactly. I'm hoping that the new stadium shenanigans is a big distraction for Levy so that he leaves MoPo well alone. Well alone...

I see Adebayor has found his legs in the 92nd minute at 3-0 down.

When Spurs finally get rid of him they will be much better off.

'Arricane the Usurper.

Linius

Games like the one from today really make me second guess buying a CL passe-partout on thursday. Unless Overmars decides to spend some money after all but that doesn't seem likely despite our performance.

And De Boer is part to blame for what's happening as well by just refusing to pick Zivkovic and let him play in the reserves. Out of frustration he gets a stupid red card there and is now suspended. Meanwhile he's backing up Siggy ffs.

Arnie

Favourite goal of last season, Flanagan away at Spurs.

And it'll take a lot to beat that Moreno goal. Lost my head when that went in.

Rad-

Cleverley: 11mil €
Kagawa: 8mil €
Chicha: 20mil €

I feel like we are getting overpaid for Clevdog and Chicha but underpaid for Kagawa. I guess Kagawa is on pretty big wages.

Walshy

Some points:

- Balotelli looked good, needs to work on his finishing
- The defence kept a clean sheet when Johnson and Skrtel are not playing. The centre backs havent played together before, so the shakiness was a bit expected imo. Lovren never plays RCB either.
- Moreno and Manquillo were boss

Blablurn

FC Bayern München @FCBayern
Perfekt: U19-Nationalspieler Sinan Kurt (18) wechselt von Gladbach nach München. Vierjahresvertrag beim FCB. ^M.Hörwick

Germanys biggest talent is coming to Bayern :O

Scum

FC Bayern München @FCBayern
Perfekt: U19-Nationalspieler Sinan Kurt (18) wechselt von Gladbach nach München. Vierjahresvertrag beim FCB. ^M.Hörwick

Germanys biggest talent is coming to Bayern :O

Which team are you nicking this one from then?

Edit: Poor Gladbach.

-MB-

You should stick around and join the depression with me and Gentle.
The management at Ajax have completely forgotten what Ajax is about. Great attacking play, that entertains it fans with fludi position play. Haven't seen that for over a season now, aside for 1 or 2 matches. They're too busy pennypinching.

Linius

The management aj Ajax have completely forgotten what Ajax is about. Great attacking play, that entertains it fans with fludi position play. Haven't seen thjat for over a season now, aside for 1 or 2 matches. They're too busy pennypinching.

I spot an Amsterdam accent in your spelling.

anthonyOA

This game just came to early for Spurs. Liverpool had more heart, more clinical, confidence and more intelligence.

2nd wasn't a pen but when things are going against you..

Scum

I left Gabby and Lovren on the bench.

image.php

This game just came to early for Spurs. Liverpool had more heart, more clinical, confidence and more intelligence.

2nd wasn't a pen but when things are going against you..

I just hope the they don't "switch off" after this game. :-/

Top Bottom