• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Tubie

falank.PNG

Good Job Sterling!

Go_Ly_Dow

Not happening.

According to you, every footballer ends up there....

Fellaini next I imagine?

just the English leagues best talents innit

gritty overcast Manchester, Mersyside, LANDAN.

or this

when they come knocking with a boat load of cash and more money than makes sense no doesn't even come across your mind. next thing you know you're going back on every value you hold in your current club and throw your toys out the pram in protest til the move goes through.

LTWheels

@markchapman: Rodgers in tonight's #motd2 interview: 'Raheem ran into the box like Ricky Villa and finished it like Ricky Gervais'

P44

Alright I love man utd.

But what the fuck is exactly going on, I'm hearing about them trying to buy like 4 players and trying to sell like a good 5-6.

The squad is barely going to be man utd lol. I mean it's needed, but..

Go_Ly_Dow

Alright I love man utd.

But what the fuck is exactly going on, I'm hearing about them trying to buy like 4 players and trying to sell like a good 5-6.

3 managers. Kagawa never given a fair chance.

the others though must be shot unfortunately.

Cardiff City are set to sign central defender Bruno Manga from French side FC Lorient. The Bluebirds have agreed a fee in excess of £5m with the Ligue 1 side for the 26-year-old.

Who? Was apparently once a target for Southampton and Arsenal (yeah, right...).

Scum

Alright I love man utd.

It has to be done. Some of those are just not fit for Man Utd. It should happened a lot earlier in the summer though, starting with Young.

Liecester actually have a guy called Danny Drinkwater. I thought it was a joke.

Ex-United central midfielder iirc, former FM almost sort of wonder kid? Perhaps LvG will buy him back

MvG gone to Milan after Torres gave him a call apparently, they better fucking play him unlike Inter with Wallace (even if he was shit)

dc89

LOOOOL. B-Rod just recalled this instance in his press conference.

Balotelli: I don't mark at corners.
Rodgers: you do now.

Top Bottom