• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes. Nice finish by Sanchez then terrible defending.

Bold One

6vvo9Li.png

The new Ajax Facebook banner is pushing me deeper into depression

why would they do this?

ATF487

Sanogo is a new false nine, instead of bringing the midfielders into advanced positions by coming back to the ball, he uses his awkward gangliness to distract and confuse opponents temporarily

L1NETT

That Arsenal song (by far the greatest team the world has ever seen) is one of the worst songs in football.

Oh when...................the............spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs.

go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GET ON WITH IT

we don't give a fuck
we don't give a fuck
we're Leeds United
we don't give a fuck

is the worst song in football though

Scum

Oh when...................the............spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs.

go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GET ON WITH IT

we don't give a fuck
we don't give a fuck
we're Leeds United
we don't give a fuck

is the worst song in football though

loool

El Topo

So Dortmund finally confirms that Kagawa is back. I hope things will work out for them. He officially signed eleven minutes ago apparently.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Btw, any other United peeps here feel like LVG likes slow/patient buildups that don't really work well in PL especially with our peeps?

I commented yesterday on this, the difference between what everyone else was doing and what Di Maria was doing was staggering, and all of our good stuff came from quick pace, one touch passing. Given we did exactly the same thing last season and we did the opposite in pre-season id say its a confidence issue, you dont buy pace in Di Maria to slow the game down/

Pachimari

This has been a pretty bad summer for Real Madrid in my opinion. Selling 2 of the 3 starting midfielders and only having one defensive midfielder. Also just one striker unless we buy Chic.

I'm not hyped on James yet but totally thrilled by Kroos.

Top Bottom