• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Blablurn

10647042_971280039550643_2992515876290458367_n.jpg

#wiederhier #backhome

iSUzun9jcKoQn.gif

kamspy

Could someone make me a Josh Gordon with dread locks avatar? maybe a little subtle smoke in the background.

Thanks!

It's for Fantasy Football.

Yet another striker they'll sell next summer.

We have 3 strikers, one of whom needs a zimmerframe to get around, Remy is a decent signing for us and for him, we can't just rely on Diego Costa that would be poor management especially when we have plenty of money to go around.

Decent age, price and he can play in the positions behind the striker that we use which could be useful (will get him more game time that way and Salah is supposedly going on loan?)

What do you expect us to do?

Admittedly i'd rather have had our no 1 target Destro but we had 2/3 days to do a deal and this one makes a lot of sense.

We were really poor today. Especially at the back, and in the final third. Didn't take the chance to make it 1-1 and then the penalty killed us. But we were shit for most of the game. Big wake up call for the players.

scently

Btw, any other United peeps here feel like LVG likes slow/patient buildups that don't really work well in PL especially with our peeps?

Our slow build up has nothing to do with how LVG wants us to play but more to the fact that we have a shit defense and a terrible midfield.

We have a lot of terrible players and we are trying to play a type of football most of these players are not used to and don't have the ability to play. It will take time before we start playing well. We are rebuilding, this is not a transition but a total rebuilding of the team. It will take time. Liverpool went through it a few year ago and they are now becoming what Rodgers want the team to be.

Players who cannot adapt will be sold and new ones will be brought in.

Batongen

Banned
I forgot Konchesky plays for Leicester. It's really remarkable how Liverpool's squad has changed in four years. With him in defense we would have lost to Spurs today.

TeddyBoy

Well, I'm as pessimistic as they come when it comes to Spurs. lol
Each game is a loss. Not bothered. Only three games in. I just hope they can pick themselves up after this.

Congrats on the win.

I'm sure you guys can, just try not to sell Sandro. He's one of your best players and will be difficult to replace.

Thanks bbs.

Wilbur

Banned
Really gutted Shinji didn't work out, was one of my favourite players in the 11/12 season. We'll always have the Norwich hat trick, baby. Go back and be with your daddy. Heja BVB

Scum

We were really poor today. Especially at the back, and in the final third. Didn't take the chance to make it 1-1 and then the penalty killed us. But we were shit for most of the game. Big wake up call for the players.

I'm really hoping for less of last season, where we bugger up big against top sides. Hopefully, MoPo gives them a big kick up the arse after the break.

dc89

Oh when...................the............spuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs.

go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GET ON WITH IT

we don't give a fuck
we don't give a fuck
we're Leeds United
we don't give a fuck

is the worst song in football though

:looooooooooool

Two horrendous songs right here.

Scum

I'm sure you guys can, just try not to sell Sandro. He's one of your best players and will be difficult to replace.

Thanks bbs.

I hope so too. The likes of Naughton should be gone though. Hopefully Townsend leaves on loan or something. He needs a wake up call.

Top Bottom