• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Careers Manchester United has wasted:

Kagawa
Nani
Welbeck
Chica

95fb2eed_5784669-1368333590.gif

And Golden Ball winner and Carling Cup MOTM Michael Owen

We have 3 strikers, one of whom needs a zimmerframe to get around, Remy is a decent signing for us and for him, we can't just rely on Diego Costa that would be poor management especially when we have plenty of money to go around.

Decent age, price and he can play in the positions behind the striker that we use which could be useful (will get him more game time that way and Salah is supposedly going on loan?)

What do you expect us to do?

Admittedly i'd rather have had our no 1 target Destro but we had 2/3 days to do a deal and this one makes a lot of sense.

Oh I agree, Remy is a great signing.

Batongen

Banned
Between our game, yesterday's goal fest at Goodison and the defensive displays in this match, is no one focusing on the defensive responsibilities anymore or are all PL defenses shit?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We signed Van Ginkel.

On loan.

With no option to buy.

And he will probably take Cristante's spot.

What are we doing.

I genuinely laugh whenever you guys sign someone. It's always someone so random and unexpected.

And then cry when I remember our signings

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As much as I really disliked how poor he was for us, cant begrudge Kagawa his move, always seemed a nice guy. Hope he finds form again/

Scum

How much for Dat Guy, #ManUtdGAF. I need Ade replaced.

you don't think we didn't know that m8? Shouldn't have bought Mata either.

--------Herrera - Carrick
Januzaj - Kagawa - Di Maria
---------------RVP

much better.

YES WILBUR!
#ApprovedByScum

Which striker can Arsenal realistically go for now?

Such a shame Chelsea got Remy..

I don't think Remy should be the height of any team's ambitions, really. He's better than no one but that's not a reason to spend £10.5m on someone.

I like to think that Wenger's just waiting for Falcao to go to Madrid so he can waltz off with Benzema, but I am dreaming.

Abraxas

The sad thing is, liecester havent even played that well.

_______

Goodbye shinji, you were not long for this moyes based world.

Barzul

Sanchez and Ozil the only ones doing anything our midfield. Flamini should not be starting, Sanogo should be out on loan somewhere.

Tc91

You should've built your team around Kagawa and RVP, not Rooneh.

You're holding your laugh aren't you

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 12m
Dortmund confirm deal for Kagawa. Might have gone differently at #MUFC if they hadn't signed Van Persie the same summer. But they did.

We just destroy attacking central players. Mata is next and after that ADM ;_;

Wilbur

Banned
I really don't understand what Wenger sees in Sanogo. No reason not to give Campbell, who played well at the World Cup and has performed in the Champions League, a chance considering the alternative.

L1NETT

The sad thing is, liecester havent even played that well.

Rubbish. Set up well for the counter, made themselves tough to break down, been organised and disciplined for the most part and when they have had opportunities to counter have been mostly effective

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Can't wait to play Utd, City, Chelsea & Liverpool. Will be such fun to watch us get beat 3-0+ again. Yay.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We just destroy attacking central players. Mata is next and after that ADM ;_;

I really hope Mata finds his place, im extremely worried he wont, seems so lost in our system.

Top Bottom