• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Went to OT section of the forum. Saw: Would you fuck yourself thread.

Going to drink a glass of whiskey.

Since World Cup thread ended, I've found OT largely uninteresting.

I do care about football more than most things though I suppose.

For the record, I'd wreck myself

Blablurn

I think the last time Sociedad won against Madrid at home, eleven years ago, Xabi Alonso scored. For Sociedad.

1456367446-fc-bayern-muenchen-lederhosen-einkleidung-afp_22_20140831-124238-1WRu3TgeiAef.jpg

Terrible performance all around

Let's blame it all on James. He was shit today but so was the entire team.

We played good 15 minutes then it went downhill.

Hey you fucking "captain" you keep playing the ball until the ref sanctions.

Fuck off iker
Fuck off Flopper

The James transfer looks horrendous on us, it really does. What a joke signing at that price. Kaka all over again, I'm calling it. He's not ready and won't be.

We lose our two most important players from last season in one week and flo still looking to sign 'big' names.

Before new family guy on bbc3 the woman just said - Arsene Wenger still looking to bring in a new striker tomorrow

If she says it..... Falcao is a done deal m8

Start selling shirts

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
Good win by Real Sociedad. Madrid had some good chances but were unable to capatalize. I never understood why Arsenal didnt activate their buy back clause for Vela. He would have provided good depth in the front.

dc89

.@GuillemBalague just said on Sky Sports 5 that Falcao to City is close and the player wants to join.

From City Watch. FUUUUUU

miserable

The James transfer looks horrendous on us, it really does. What a joke signing at that price. Kaka all over again, I'm calling it. He's not ready and won't be.

We lose our two most important players from last season in one week and flo still looking to sign 'big' names.

you know that's exacty what i said to a mate last week, smells like Kaka

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Signing Falcao or Chicarito won't do shit, they need to fix their backline, every single match this season has just proven Casillas is shit, but Navas is already there, in the meantime they could try and solve everyone else being shit, giving away balls, not knowing how to defend setpieces, etc.

Our pre-season was abysmal, that wasn't a fluke. Our transfer window has been extremely disappointing. I normally try to be as positive as possible but I’m not going to pretend we’re not playing shit.

Zero chemistry. Zero hunger. Are there really any fans that think we can win any of the three major trophies playing like this? That's being delusional.

Signing Falcao or Chicarito won't do shit, they need to fix their backline, every single match this season has just proven Casillas is shit, but Navas is already there, in the meantime they could try and solve everyone else being shit, giving away balls, not knowing how to defend setpieces, etc.

They need to fix their backline

Nailed it with that. So why all the James hate?

pappe

I think City wilk sell Jovetic and Dzeko as well even after they sell Negedo Surely having 4 top class strikers in the squad will be good for squad morale.

L1NETT

How is City's wage bill not astronomical. Won't Falcao be on something vomit inducingly big?

And if Sinclair and Richards get shafted tomorrow don't they need some English chaps

I am confuse

Top Bottom