• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Tc91

:Looool that's brilliant, "Mendes and Woody are pals to the point that they text each other with Mendes sending him family pictures"

We own the transfer world now. Bow down to King Woody
What other clients does he have.

Let me do a google so I can see who we are buying next summer.

Kikarian

BwfWoI3IcAEqe8N.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
HERES THE FORMATION GUYS

DANIELE DE HEY-YA

RAFAEL DAT SILVER
PHILIP NII TACKIE MENSAH JONES
MARK RED
LUKE COLESLAW SHAW

DALEY BLINT
AND HERHERRERA
ANGEL OF MARY

JUAN MATTERFACE
FAT CUNT
RUMBO

Omg even Valdes is his client.

Mendes is next level. Dude never stops.

Also Mata will be sold next summer. About £20m I think. With that in mind were already £40m in the black for next summer so I'm expecting some big things.

Casillas wasn't the reason you got your asses kicked by Sociedad. Iker seems to be the blame guy for any and all goals conceded.
Our midfield was to blame for the last game for the most part as well as our terrible set piece defending, but Casillas has been poor - average at best.

As you guys should. Lopez was fantastic, ADM was your mvp and Isco is now again behind in the pecking order thanks to James (who I think will be great in time and if he can get some of that Ronnie work ethic).

Hopefully Chicha can be good for you.

We would of been a better team had we not made any changes as of now.. We'll see how James develops. His positioning is all kinds wrong. Don't see us challenging AM or Barca this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Omg even Valdes is his client.

Mendes is next level. Dude never stops.

Also Mata will be sold next summer. About £20m I think. With that in mind were already £40m in the black for next summer so I'm expecting some big things.

Mata back to Valencia, for realsies. Sorry Juan, but you are the last remains of the David. Make way for Adnan.

Our midfield was to blame for the last game for the most part as well as our terrible set piece defending, but Casillas has been poor - average at best.

We would of been a better team had we not made any changes as of now.. We'll see how James develops. His positioning is all kinds wrong. Don't see us challenging AM or Barca this year.

Xabi alonso, Di Maria = Makelele. the 2 engines of you success last year

Ronaldo = Zidane
Bale = Figo
Hames = Beckham

Zidane, after Makélelé was sold and Beckham was bought, “Why put another layer of gold paint on the Bentley when you are losing the entire engine?

welcome to 2003 m8, you fucked up

Ken Adams

Just found out about that we have a football thread on gaf through the falcao thread (thanks wilbur) Think I found my new home. And yea Ruuuuumbooooo. Wish we got Vidal though but still Ruuumbooooo

Wilbur

Banned
Just found out about that we have a football thread on gaf through the falcao thread (thanks wilber) Think I found my new home. And yea Ruuuuumbooooo. Wish we got Vidal though but still Ruuumbooooo

fuck yes an admirer of rumbo already

#dare2dream2dreammoyesier

Just found out about that we have a football thread on gaf through the falcao thread (thanks wilbur) Think I found my new home. And yea Ruuuuumbooooo. Wish we got Vidal though but still Ruuumbooooo

If anyone tries to fuck with you let the hive mind know

We defend our own

K1LLER7

Thanks for posting that article Viva.

Looks like we were always in for another striker since Moyes era.

I want some confirmation on how much the fee would be to make the loan permanent. £35 is the only figure at the moment.

Thanks for posting that article Viva.

Looks like we were always in for another striker since Moyes era.

I want some confirmation on how much the fee would be to make the loan permanent. £35 is the only figure at the moment.
Oggy said £35m and Ian Herbert said £41m.

It sounds like we have to pay it anyway.

Ken Adams

Thanks guys. I'm just really happy that I found this thread. Seems like we have quite a few utd fans. Looking forward to all the banter. LVG sure has had a tough start from what should have been easy games but with this new team I can't wait to see what he end up doing. Buzzing

K1LLER7

Oggy said £35m and Ian Herbert said £41m.

It sounds like we have to pay it anyway.
But its an 'option' and not an 'obligation' from what I've read.

Still a pretty low fee at £41m for a player of his class. Hope he hits the ground running. Di Maria has a target in the box who's good in the air.

Thanks guys. I'm just really happy that I found this thread. Seems like we have quite a few utd fans. Looking forward to all the banter. LVG sure has had a tough start from what should have been easy games but with this new team I can't wait to see what he end up doing. Buzzing

Welcome man, FootballGAF is a pretty great place to be, enjoy.

Wilbur

Banned

make sure it's only legit normal banter okay?

I'm excited as fuck to see what we line up like against QPR. Until Sandro decimates Fletcher.

Manchester Urinary Tract Infection have a nice easy schedule to go for a while now and no CL. No excuse for close edgings or draws anymore. They'll be good but leaky, and like Arsenal they'll get blown apart by Chelsea and City.

I think our game against Chelsea could end up like the Everton match now.

darknil

Ok, now I'm feeling important since I was the first to post about Falcao going to Utd.
not really

Treat him well, now give us the Tiger so we can have a small vengeance against Brazil this week.

Top Bottom